Wednesday, October 19, 2005

well,i didnt sleep at all last nite!! heh~ insane? crazy? i really have no choice if i wanna have a nice sleep at nite so that wont b awake during midnight.didnt sleep at all then go straight to class at 10. but class finished ard 11am. went photocopy the ques and ans, acc friend eat, tapao then came back room. i finshed 14 episodes drama in 2 days.. its kinda abnormal for me coz normaly take me 3- days to finish it but bcoz i cant sleep so, i spend time studying and watch drama~ keke.
but then last nite coz seghee have car, he borrowed frm chee how to go "paktor" v gf. after that came kacau me. we talked a while tru window .. after a while, he said he's hungry and so happen he have car,so we went out for supper~ muahaha. was chit chatting v him loads of stuffs.. he's really crazy~ haha. make me laugh troughout the nite. afta that he say dowan2go back yet wanna lepak so went klia. he wan me 2 show him where is the viewing area and the some places. so, we went lor. had a drink in mcdonals then cabut. by the time we reach coll is ard 6sth 7am like tat. went out for like 2/3 hrs, crapping, talkin, bull-shiting and all . huahuahua
came back room, was kinda tired but i didnt sleep coz i know if i sleep, tonite sure kenot sleep ady so watch drama AGAIN til 8sth, went shower n get ready n wait for time to go for class.. after class, seghee n me go buy cake for wen hao. 2day is his bday mar. tot goina celebrate v em 2nite during dinner but then dunno wthell is him that time so i dunno if they celebrated v him not. 7sth raelyn them al went diner but i didnt go n i fal asleep.. TOO TIRED ady~ so...i dunno if they actually celebrated or not and what time or at where~arghh
mom called me ard 8sth when im sleepin. she was so shocked that i sleep so early then i say too tired n dun feel well. she ask like TONS of ques :huh..how come??have fever??why like that??drink more water kay?? go for doc if really ever..bla bla bla" i was like...:" a...yes..ok..mmm..yes yes..."haha..but then i do asked her la how is she and how's things going on coz kakak went back indo ady.. am sure she'll b super tired since sis n me aso not ard to help her.. aiih` sad case..harap JOEY? gosh~..haha..but she said joey do help a LIL' la..eke..better than no~
she asked me why am i going back so late n all.asked me if i wanna go back earlier not. but then im like sort of unconcious so i forgotten what i answered.. bu i remember she asked me to think abt it~ eheh..opss
i dunno who the hell wake me up make me cant sleep back!! arghhhh... tot i sleep at 7sth then can sleep til nx mornin so that i can wake up earlier to study~ babi nyer!!! my sleeping time really TERBALIK ady. walao...die ei like that...if i have test in the mornin i'll DIE but thankgoodness my test all either noon or afternoon like that...
oh no!! saturday test ady. but is MORAL la.. this lec even give us the ques so i juz have to memorize the ans..muahaha,,, kinda relax huh..well,moral dun have to expect much juz need to pass as its really NOT important at all. but bcoz its a compulsory sub so everyone have to take it. 1 thing weird. i skipped class more than my friends and my mid term marks also lower than them but my overall marks higher than them?? h0w come huh?
curious~ weird~
hmmph,,aiya..this is not important...public speaking is important!! arghh die eii....

1 Comments:

Blogger LOVEL said...

Y iz it that no 1 'v'sitz yor blog?

12:22 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home