Tuesday, October 04, 2005

b t0ugh!!

came back 2 inti yday arrived round 12sth then reach c0ll at 1330
unpacked my stuffs n cleaned up ma r0om.was s0 lazie2d0 anythin.went2class bt lec as0 din do anythn much juz teach n tel us abt debate thingy n passed up assgn..
went for tennis t0o yday was ok la hit some balls t0o can lepas geram ma heh
wasnt feeling g0od yday during tennis felt s0 d0wn f0r s0me reAsOn..
din realliee talk much during tennis and dinner was so damn quiet during dinner prob c0z they were talkin abt things which i dun know much thats why 'tiam tiam' furthermore lazy2talk
tears frm ma eyes juz dropped down again n again yday sigh felt so terrible,horrible n 'VEGETABLE'.
hmmph,,speechless

back to the heppie moments...
went back to hometown was GREAT!!wh0w..juz cant describe how heppie am i to go back this time.
went out everynite v qi..2nites only la.haha,,
0n the 1st--her bday,called her in d mornin n ask her if she'l b h0me in the afternoon n i tel her that m0m'l go2her hse 2 pass her smth then she asked if im back not n i lied to her i cant go back coz have smth2do over here
so,in d aftern0on,went to her ouze,that time she was in her living room watchin tv her sis opened the door4me.i walked in n so happen she look back..when she saw me she was like--STARING at me v her mouth 0pen..muahah so farnie
then she hit me c0z i lied2her n went up stairs to talk.hehe so heppie that moment.
at nite,we went out v yean..zhe and ren joined us a lil later.went to noodle station.
that nite,i drove out..wh0w..so shocked parents actually allowed me to drive out eii!my gawd so eppie.
then went get her a cake
after makan,i asked that gal 2 take out the cake for us she was so surprise...
she was so happie that nite i can c tru her smiles ... hmmmmm,,this year is her BEST bday she told me..
and I'M her big big bday present..hehe
neway ren,zhe n me get her a perfume.
after celebration,she went dating while me..?hahhaha....got ler tuh
but i ended up sending her back h0me t0o c0z yean have to get back to KL--kok lanas..hahahha
that time she was so unhappie c0z yean cant spend m0re time v her.yean's m0m keep on calling him n asked him 2 get h0me she cried..aiy0o,,have to presuade her all the way h0me n all
but,things went better after i tell her this n that
on the 2nd,woke uo at 0630am juz 2 ssend joey 2 sch.dunno why i woke up and send aso eh.and again i went out the whole day but this time is to help mom.go get printer,buy ink,send daddy to office c0z im using his car--DUN like2drive mom's car alone--BIG le..sigh
then,at nite went out v qi AGAIN.went to kbmal. ryan,sherwin,sigh and samuel was there t0o
walk 2ether a while then went to secret v a drink v them.after that they went 2 sherwin's hse but me n qi go r0und r0und.
went2d car park v qi,there's a proton car parked bside mine comin out.his car was kinda near mine so i look at it.that guy suddenly say : 'actually i juz wanna look at u both' i was like...oh no!!faster get in the car,start engine n lock the bloody d0or..scary.then,goin out time,that car was infront of mine,he suddenly stop at the side so that i can go 1st then he follwed frm behind.kao!!qi n me was like my gawd "dun tell me they goina follow us" then,i actually wanna turn but scare they follow so,go straight 1st,after they turn then only we turn..b4 they move on,hey horned us..ohhh..scary!!if am alone i DIE eii..sigh
then,bring qi go take money then send her off.after that go n pick rya at sherwin's hse.asked me to send him back so sent him back l0r..
i like the way he dress up that nite so cool~well,i alw like2c guys dress up like that.
hmm..

on the 3rd--laz day in kb,sent joey2sch for the last time..
then,went home continue sleepin as my flight at 1145am ma..b4 went to the airport,mom brought me get some pau c0z i cant eat meat--vegetarian for 9 days muahah used to it d.altho not in kb but i stil do eat.now,cannot eat meat,egg n onion..blek
g00d good..can diet~muahaha

ahh...this mornin i skipped class--my10am class.duh~
c0z gastric.yday had pau in the mornin til the whole day i had nothin then gastric l0r,sigh
somemore slept at 6am then have2wake up at 9am?my gawd..headache n gastric..
so,msged zae told her i cant go to class.mana tau,she n yoke chin ended up skipping class too.zae brought milk n yoke chin bought poridge 4 me c0z she know i cant eat meat n all for 9 days..
i was so surprise n shocked when they came.dunno what can i say...so touched too!!
hermmm.. 12noon's class i went altho my stomach stil pain.but better than mornin loads!!
altho am super tired but that lec make me laugh like hell!!somemore he showed us a video clip,was funnie too..ee.hehe
he dismiss the class at 1330 ..half n hr earlier.so nice.hehe

later got tennis but dunno can play not coz rainin n i'm not feeling so well.if later feel much better,i'll g0ooo (=
hmmph,thats all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home