Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sigh..cant sleep again!
its torturing eii!! omg...
did like what friends ard me said--"dun think anythin n just sleep.."
i didnt think anythin leh..but,juz cant sleep.d0nt kn0w why as0.WEIRD!!
hmmph,,
owh,today's test sux..screwed up!muahah..juz write what i kn0w.h0pefully siva let us re-do and this time is 0pEn b0oK la.keke..*bad gurl
well,n0t only me say its tough th0.EVERYONE said the same thing.
n0w,we all depants on siva dee ler.
2mrw presentation.its at 4pm so,am kinda relax nw.been memorizing..h0pefully can d0 well ler.
but,2mrw...when times come,i'll ended up forgetting everythin c0z nervous..sigh*
cat get tru it .. dunn0 why wil stil nerv0us!will c h0w 2mrw..wait for my NEWS.keke
had dinner in cafeteria right after my test v surin n my classmate--zae.this is ma 1st time havin meals in cafeteria for THIS SEM.
came back,memorize my speech..then,thing msged me n say he's in inti..asked me out.
we walked to squash court.they're havin tournaments.but,by the time we went there,finished edi.left yee chung & gf,keat n r0ger.
shocked to c em there.think he aso kinda shock2c me there.we juz noded n sort of like "hey" that type.
then,buat DUNN0..sigh
he damn lansi .. make dunn0..but,after that msged me suan siao me..say me this n that...walao..
c me time,dowan2talk that type.after that msg..SMART!!
super babi 1 that fella..
*disappointed
what2do..ppl eg0 ma..used2it dee..

after a while,thing n me walk back..
came back,i start memorizing my speech again.hehe..try again n again..now aso bored d.
tired but cant sleep.
11smth 12 like that tried to sleep d but ended up here...aiyoo
dunno why ken0t slep aso.din sleep in da afternoon wor..hmmph..
2mrw,my2friends,ben n me present..the others i dunn0 wh0.
w0w,y'day...th0se presenters present so well..envy them.
they did s0 well til i was like :whow..damn good
especially th0se indians..alth0 thier slangs makes me hard to understand but,it was prefect!!
*applause...

i dun h0pe anythin..juz h0pe i can do well..juz h0pe i can remember what i memorize.c0z,alw whenever i'm nervous,i tend to forget everything and start looking at the paper more than looking at the audience.sigh
lallalalalalla...
am goin crazy..
ops,,suddenly think of ma chicky lil bro..he's so cute but at the same time,v notty!
chatted v em today.
he pm me 1st.the 1st word is "hi dear"--whow...C,,so sweet rite?hehe..
sometimes he even say "hie sweetie"..
my gawd...ehehhe
BUT..he'l b SWEET only tru on9.otherwise ah..even call me wei..sighh.
he ahh..v weird 1.he can really talk n make fun of ppl IF ONLY his battery is FULLY CHARGED.heh..
or else,he'll b v quiet n moody.wouldnt talk much n juz eat.wil even merajuk if we make fun of him IF he's not in d mood..v moody fella...
neway,his attitude juz like me when am young.bad temper,notty,alw show tantrum if things doesnt goes our way,and alw keep things to ourself..neva share out 1... ...
hmmph,thats why i know him well..
and then,n0rmally he can read my mind and i can read his.
sometimes we were talking v family,then,only the both of us understand but the others doesnt...n ended up the both of us laughing..hhihihi..
aiya,h0pefully he can b m0re mature lah.
opss,,,talk so much b0ut him pulak..sigh*

alalal,,so late edi..
think,better try 2 sleep n0w.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home