Monday, September 19, 2005

confuse me!!

y'day i drove ma mom's car..alalaal,,
tot i say i dowan2drive edi.they all LAUGH at me c0z i said i dowan2drive but ended up drivin..
muahahha
but,everything was ok la when i drove y'day..keke..
laz nite unclem alfred--ryan's daddy gave sis n me dinner...suppose 2 b our whole family but mom and dad got another dinner while bro have tuition..so,left sis and me.
had dinner in 4 season..was not bad la.
ryan n michelle was there too..
wa....compare ryan v the p-a-s-s-e-d ryan...he'd changed a lot..so leng cai n0w..muahahah..
alalala....minat him nih..h0w??ekekkeke....*opss,,,kuakuakuak..
hmmph,,worry bout our tennis club n0w..h0pefully e'thing wil goes on wel lor..hermmmmm.....
i blive WILL la..keke.
oklah...gtg..
to b continue....*
today been drivin d wh0le dae..drive mom ard...scary but n0t bad...muahaha,,
at least stil ok...then,was raining,,made me BLUR a while..ee...alw forgotten to on the wiper..muahaha,,,
darn...
well,well,well.....goin back to inti soon..aiihhhh,,,
all ma fwens n0t ard..SIENZ,,
so lazie lah..qi and ryan's bday s0on..wish can c0me back to celebrate v em....hmmph..
c0z so happen i need to c0me back to VISIT ma dentist end of this month..so,M0ST prob can c0me beck..
WELL, c h0w lo.
arghh,,,,,,,,
*missin someone* kekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home