Sunday, August 14, 2005

2 more test paper 2 g0 !!

hmmphhh....
cant sleep again...arghhh,,,
actually,tried to sleep ard 10 smth juz now coz felt so gawd damm tired...so,felt asleep for 1 hr...1 hr and i automatically woke up...arghh,,, then,so happen my classmate called me to ask abt 2mrw's english format and all...so,w0ke up and cant continue my sleep ad..arghhh....i din blame zae,my classmate for calling me tho coz i know i am awake sure canot sleep back ad..alw like that....hmmph...*sigh
well,2day is my maths paper..and was so gawd damm t0ugh...dun0 h0w 2 do aso..muahaha,,,juz simply do as i kn0w i have to retake ad...
tot i'l feel a lil' free but,am soooo worry bout ma test for 2mrw,,2 paper leh....and the 1st paper is in the early mornin--8am...gosh....that is my sleeping time eii....
yesterday,slept at 8am....C...cant sleep til 8am onlie can sleep...th0se bloody hell BIRD SINGS ard 6st 7 am like that..arghh..EARLIE IN D MORNIN CAN "ENJOY" BIRD SONG....
hmmph,,,woke up ard 2pm ...shower and all,then,had a cup of nestum for my brunch...then,ready for my test and all...3.30 walked to the hall..gosh..so many ppl..and they made me nervous like hell..all holding / viewing/ reading thier notes while me??holding a pencil case , calculator and jacket...so simple...muahaha....
aiyoo.....whatever lah..over ad..worry aso useless..
now,am worry b0ut 2mrw..but,i aso cant wait til 2mrw .haha...cant wait til 2mrw's 7pm.....wahhh...am goina FLY,LAUGH,& DO STUPIK STUFFS like nobody business..hahaha..but,am afraid that i cant do then,cannot smile ad..hahahha...
will c h0w..hehe...
hmmmpphhh,,,,
juz n0w chatted v uchin--my old buddy..she showed me her classmates pic..all damm leng cai..OMG!!my classmates aso not even half ei..hahah..
haiyoo...what2do..inti no leng cai...muahahhahaah...
is NOT no la..juz,NOT MANY la....somemore my classmates al NERD,,,,no leng cai..arghh..wanna "MELT" aso cannot...wakakakkaa.. opss,,,like so desperate eii...am not!!hehe
hmm...then,saw my ex-classmate online,she juz knew that i have blog and she teaches me how to choose skin and all..muaahah...am new here ba..dunno anythin...keke...
thanks janice..u're so sweet...miss yahh..hehe
so ma fan 1 to chaneg skin and all..arghh,,,,hehe...superb lazie to this kinda things..but,since i got nth2do,,,nvm lah....futhermore no mood2study ler...studied ad but,juz felt so lazy...my psy is 60MCQ...60 ler...slowly tembak la..hahahah...then,9 short ans and 5 long essay...dunno can do or not..h0pefully wont b that tough lah...
2mrw wil b goping to JOHANN'S hse ard 11pm...we'r gettin him a blueberry cheesecake ..and a persent...2mrw jo and steve wil go down to kl n buy...dunno what2get yet...moz prob golf shirt la..
after that,i dunno what am goina do...i think i dowan2sleep that nite coz i wanna spend my time v my friends...IF ONLY every1 is not tired la..hehe...
coz,might b d laz nite 2gether ma...sure karen wont join 1 ler..coz she's havin test on monday..hee..
hrmm,,,they'l b sending me 2 d airport too (= so eppie..hehe...
so glad 2 have all thiz big sis and bro here...they'v been bullying me,take care of me and all...alw bomb each other 1 leh..hehehe..but was fun la..
oh ya...they arhh..asked me to watch pron..hahahha...omg!!!ee yier..but,in a joking way la...coz,i neva watch b4...izzit LAME??oh no....gals dun have 2 watch it 1 ...we no nonit 2 . ..........heheheheheh...
ahhh,,,g0in crazie liao la me...now headache ad...shit...how to go for test like that..arghhh..will walk to the hall ard 7.30am...ben and zae wil meet me at my block and we're goina walk there 2gether...
opss....hungry la n0w..hehe...juz now had heavy dinner...had dinner v mei wei nearby outside here...coz,cafeteria close ad..dunno why sp earlie 1....all LAZIE liaoz..mmphh,cut thier allaun..muahaha
i think am not goina sleep til after english test oni come back n sleep d...coz,dun think i can sleep ad..
well,well,well... ... suddenly miss home lerh..hehe...i dun miss home 1 u know..mayb coz at home,no freedom for me...hardly go out yum char v friends and all...coz,mum dun really allow me to....
but,here,can juz go out as i wish vthout askin for permission...i mean,to yum char la...then,the 1st few months been going to kl on n off th0se weekend....but,alw go to midvalley niah..go til sienz d...coz,the nearest mall frm here,....take ktm,can go straight frm nilai..so,usually go there for movies v friend(s).. hehe....normally go aso v jo,steve and roger...never watch v others b4..ops....once,v ah ren...--initial d at KLCC...ehhe..
since i come here...ive watched 10 movies all together..heehehe...
few times watch like 2 in a day la...not bad ehh...in love v watchin movie in d cinema tho..haha...better lah..the sound system and all...not bad..not bad....
sort of cant wait to go back la....wanna meet my sis....but,i dowan2leave my friends here..
we're suppose to go cameron together after exams but,mom wan me to go back coz sis wil b back for 6 weeks oni...so,too bad lah..i cant join them,,,,so,mayb jo and steve go nia...roger not going..karen i think not going aso ler...
aiyoooo.....how to waste my few more hrs ahh...hungry somemore..shit...
ahh...finally..i choosed a skin and now am trying it..hehhehe....

1 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

cOme subang i'll show u more n more lengchaisss, ahax .=_+.
and dont say ur classmates all NERD, u don afraid that in one fine morning they visit ur blOg, and *oOops* [dish-dish-dish-pauline.dies]
by the way, i linked ur blog to my blog ad~keke
next time, dont post such a long post, will fall asleep if i lost my patience!!! muakaka \(-o-*)

12:54 PM, August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home