Saturday, October 01, 2005

h0me swEeT h0me!

ohhh....am h0me~finallieee..
hmmm..the flight wasnt that g0od..s0 bumppiieee...sigh
after taking off ard 20 mins,it was so bummppiiee...lalalal,,
thelanding aso n0t so g0od....yier~
aiya...n0t satisfied!!!

i presented today..was sooo nervous..alallala,,,alw like that 1..hmmph~
b4 me,when th0se presenters givin speech,not many ppl was listnening..but,during mine,everyone was like---SILENT...and l0ok at me!!omg!!!
scarieeeee.sigh makes me m0re nervous!!
hermmmm..after class,went back room shower n all
then,steve sent to to the airport...
when i arrive,cousin bro fetched me back as parents have dinner..

had pizza f0r dinner..after so longg din eat..
but,i have to make the order in KLIA!!c0z that JOEY lor..so timid..
dun dare2call n order..sigh!
so,have to call for him to order....aiyooo,,

nth much la..so tired n0w...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home