Sunday, October 16, 2005

wat da...?? sigh

Had dinner v ben today. He asked me out for dinner coz his gf not ard n then think dunno who to find then ask me out ba~ aha
Hermm,then went out for supper v surinder~ talked v him lo. Aihh.. we were talking bout yean tho.. muahah.. said that his STYLE is like that n all~ sigh. Really dunno what more to say bout him ler~ heh.. kinda disappointed but that’s YEAN~ what2do? Hmmph,,
I cant blame him after thinking all nite I cant blame any1 neither him or qi~ LIFE.
but then Qi cant stop cryin..sigh. she msged me today n said that she's so down n she need some1 bside her n she say she wish am there..gosh~
that really make me feel bad.. thnk i dowan meh? hmmph,, can only convience her console her persuade her...that all what i can do now... hope she can get over it fast ler.
Well, went out v T today n we were talking talking.. suddenly T told me smth abt C which is my kinda close friend in coll. Well, T told me smth which make me hard to blive that C will do this kinda thing. I really dunno who to blive now!! T makes me have hatred towards C.. arghh,, I know I shouldn’t have this kinda feelings but.. its too suddenly and al really don’t know why. Aihh,, it’s between them but.. I trust C and C for me is not that kinda person who will take advantages on ppl~ coz, C is very protective and caring towards friends ard C. sometimes C is being SO / over-protective towards C’s fwen til C let others misunderstood?? Its true that C is so protective and caring towards C’s fwen n make friends feel warm v C. but, the way T tell me is like so-true that type gosh!!! *worry*anxiety
Hmmph,, now T hates C loads while am neutral so far. I hope I can still act normal and face C~ I don’t want to have bad thoughts on C juz bcoz of what T say.. that really influence me!! Arghh…. What a big joke!!OR, izit bcoz C is fakening? Am so sorry to say so but, am wondering.. izzit bcoz C wanna get sympathy tru friends?? Or what… all C’s care is all fake?? I really dunn0 . Aiihhh.. why this kinda stupid things happen.. if I know I wouldn’t have go out n talk to T.. aiyo..why izit so complicated padahal its not? Aiks,, am I thinking too much? I wish I am

Well, daddy called me after that mummy called suppose2talk2her afta talkin2daddy but bcoz she was on the phone v sis.. afta talkin2mom sis called …have a long talked v them afta so long neva talk2them~ but b4 talkin2all of them, rya called me too we talked for a while ~ even xiang called me today..whow..was super dupper surprise he suddenly call me. Call me for no reason. Juz2kacau me. Sigh [hs credit too much til duno where2spend]—ops,, ppl call me but I say like that~ muahah..jk jk~
Aha,, download 2 taiwan drama frm dc++ today.. as my healing hands III is finishing takes me so long to watch this drama. [watch it since beginning of this sem but til now stil not finish..]Ehe…
Some friend even finished watching but im half way of it..hahaha,, 2mrw start class ady. weekend is OVER!! Ahhhh,, so lazy!! But thankgoodness class at 4pm 2rw..keke can sleep til at least 1515..hahah…bluek..am lazy!! Cant deny that~ opss,,,
headache now..sigh!! wish I can sleep but am so so so so energetic right now arghh,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home