Friday, October 14, 2005

Whow….finally,,everythin’s over!!haven been blogging for sometime dy.was kinda bz v ma stuffs. Preparing for trial debate,real debate,assignments,class assignments n exam..wow..n today is a real relief for me!!! Passed up assgn today,debate ends today…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..damn eppie!
Although am bz v ma things but am getting close v zae and yoke chin. Esp yoke chin!!the both of us alw talk talk talk n talk. Gossiping and she’ve been telling me her “stories” and all..INTERESTING.keke but was fun~ they come to ma room n we discuss in my room… y’day we spent 4 hrs or mayb more in my room discussing abt our real debate thingy..gosh!!after class-6pm til ard 10sth only cabut..thats long!!
Couldnt find those stupid info tru net then have to think ourselves n all.this week really bz n sufferin la.kao!!will die as a result of bz-ness..keke…”as if”
Juz now zhe n ren came nilai find me after my debate. So,went dinner v them v jayne along..she’s studying in nilai coll ma..near oni.so,went dinner n talk talk lorh
Afta that sent jayne back n go look ard nilai cool.i drove !! hehe..ren let me drive his car~so,frm AK,drove to nilai coll n back to my coll~hehe
Oh ya,we lost our deate BUT we’re so so so happy!! Haha..coz we dowana win!!if win,tmr stil have to go for debate..gosh~ n then HAVE TO discuss n find info AGAIN..gosh~so we rather lose.furthermore yoke chin goin back home n zae wanna go kl..so,all wanna lose..hehe
B4 that lec give us the result, we were like…oh gawd!!hope we lose..hahaha,,,ppl wanna win but we’re opposite..many of us wanna lose eii!! Hehehe,, semangat lose~ wakakak
Haiyooo…what can I do eh?? Damn bored.now I can watch my drama dy BUT stil have to study ler exam aso soon dy..hehe
Tmr ren n zhe asked me to midvalley but am not goin la.lazy la go alone n then if go,sure waste money dee…no way!!hehe..better stay back..muahaha,,wanna sleep til I wake up myself without alarm!! Waaaaa,,,,hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home