Saturday, October 15, 2005

dont b sad gal~am alw here for u!!

What a boring weekend!! Been in ma room for the whole day besides dinner so happened raelyn them all asked me out then only I go. Otherwise I’ll b in the room WHOLE DAY!! Gosh!! Its gawd damm bored!
Arghh,, really dunno what more can I do bsides studying and watch drama~ jo n steve sure bz play games in CC, that BABI golf, Damien back s’ban, surin.. dunno la mayb debate or subang. So lazy to do anything..
Juz now ard 9pm, qi called me n told me her probs we talked for almoz 1 hr. Then ard 12 smth, she sent me a msg which SOME1 sent to her. I quickly msged her after received that msg.. That fella juz hurt her!! Gosh.. few hrs ago she was complaining bout that fella n suddenly that fella sent a msg to her… n that’s the time she cried.. she’ve been cryin throughout this relationship.. even am tired v it!! Things happen too suddenly ady n she’s not ready to face all this thing furthermore 2mrw is her 1st day to work!! Omg!!! Why muz this happen so fast on her?? That fella been hinting ady but how can we didn’t realize it?—didn’t contact her for 2/3 days.. she called, miss called, msged.. … but,no replies. Aiih~
Now, everything GAME OVER!! Juz tru a msg?? n that fella give NO reason for that break-up!! Really dunno how she goina face this.. neva c her cry so badly b4.. NEVER!! Somemore this gal alw depend on friends, wish I could b at her side now hug her tightly n let her cry out loud but I cant. I can only cry v her on the phone and console her.. that’s all I can do!!
This MIGHT b good for her as this thing is over~ now, she juz need to face this prob.. am worry that she cant sleep, cant eat and everything!! Furthermore this gal like to think a lot!! But, I’m not worry she wont tell me anything as she’s diff 4om me.. she’ll definitely tell me her probs and what is she thinking.. she wont keep ANYTHING to herself and will split it out to me while me?? Heh~ slowly wait la I’ll tell rather keep2maself.. THAT’S ME~ what2do?? Well, I blive time’ll heal. H0pe she can get over it fast~ she deserve to get a better 1 !! she’s very weak.. very timid n dunno how to face probs that’s why am very worry bout her.. aiyooo,, I really dunno what to do now!!! I WILL go back NOW if I have the chance.. just too bad I cant~
Now, everyone need time to think and give themselves some space to think abt it. I blive that fella had been thinking bout tis v long ady n its not easy for him 2 make this decision.. just hope that he wont regret for making this decision. I din even have the chance2talk2him yet. I shud give him sometime 1st and will talk abt it when times come.. am sure he’ll tell me.
Hmmphh, 2mrw another long day.. arghh,,, dead bored here somemore raining otherwise can go for jogging..
Dinner aso cant go out n eat.. have to eat in dining hall… ueks,, no choice ler as no more better place2go. Sigh
Dunno what time only I can sleep tonite. Mayb EALY in the MORNIN..keke
Hermm,, whatever over is over... She lost a boyfriend but she still have good friends2support her n b by her side ..
Just hope that everything will b better for her and hope she can b tough and face this problem positively!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home