Monday, October 17, 2005

oh no...n0t feeling well~

hmmph,, am not feeling well 2day! arghh..
laz nite didnt sleep at all slept at 10am this morn. b4 i could sleep, i vomitted 3 times. ueks,, that feelings sux eii..gosh
its bcoz laz nite went supper v surin then dunno why all of sudden i eat mayb coz miss thier nasi lemak. then, the sambal got probs. tis morn only vomitted.. my troat was so spicy n sour when i vomit time..ueks,, dunno how to describe how bad is it!!
then, skipped my 4pm class n sleep the whole day til 6.30pm like that saw joe's msg. asked me out for dinner then since i aso had been in d room whole day, went v joe n steve. had a cup of hot milo kosong then came back n eat bread. after eating feel like vomitting BUT i dowan coz i hate that taste.. uh!!
daddy called me AGAIN today n he said i sounded very weak so told him that wasnt feeling well n all. he told me that my flight ticket comfirmed dy as b4 this am on waiting list mar.. finally dun have to worry bout ma ticket dy ..
headache now..so late dy am stil awake. 2mrw class at 10am. for public speaking, 2mrw last day ady so hopefully i feel better n can go lor. zae told me bout my assgn marks n am kinda satisfied la at least over half. =)
now worry bout my internal marks..hopefully is above half la then i dun have to worry..so do ma LAN Sub.. oh no!!this coming saturday is my LAN test. i know roger them all will kill me for worrying abt this sub .. they wil say :"aiya,, LAN ony ma..dun have2study 1 la ...siao 1 u.bla bla bla" while that babi roger will say "if i were u, i'll play more golf " hehehe....--am i right? bluek
aiyoo.. suddenly miss home mayb coz am not feeling well la. felt v uncomfortable ... wanna eat ths n that aso kenot sigh!!
hungry la!!! arghh,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home