Tuesday, October 25, 2005

::..my clone..::

juz came back frm MINI MART and dinner v raelyn, xian and 2 more friends..
this was the conversation then we JUST walked in that time ::
shop uncle : wa...look alike,look alike!! (laugh n smile looking at me)
xian : eh pauline, ur clone inside la!!!
raelyn : (laugh....)
me : huh?? look like me?? where got? yier,so much diff ler!!
after a while, a guy called me "xiao jie,wait a while,wait a while!!" then he was pulling my so-called CLONE... i was so scare then i quickly walk away to another side to look at the bread..
xian was laughing like hell while i stick to raelyn .. she aso keep on laughing..my face that time aso blush~ goshh!!then.... the guy blocked my way when i wanna walk to the counter... damn geram!!! the whole mini mart is like..all looking at my clone and i and laughing at us!!
when reach the counter, raelyn made her payment but then that shop uncle were like looking at me..
shop uncle : whats ur sir name ahh??(smiling..)
me : chua..(weird.)
shop uncle : oh chua ah.. eii she's not ur sister la her sir name is chua. (LOL)
raelyn & xian : (lauging out loud ...)

walk outa that shop,
raelyn n xian : ehh..actually noh, there's 1 more gal looks more alike u eh..if we sees her,will show u..
me : har...weii,, dun do me like that ler.so xin ku inside there juz now.make me pai sei.
raelyn : pity u ler juz now..if i were u i wouldnt have walk in ady so pai sei!! gosh~
me : arghh,,, babi la u all.
then we all started to laugh..

actually b4 this they have been telling me she looks like me dy but then i dun think so ler.. i tot only this KELANTANESE thinks we looks alike mana tau even her friends aso think so...argh!! darn!! but then its so farnie eii..
aiyooo...ehe,, can imagine if she n me bump into each other then... ...? what wil it be??muahaha,,
still thinking what makes them said that we looks alike ler...hmmph~ weird!!
cant stop thinking n laughing*

hmm...my laptop cant on la now--problem.shit!! now in raelyn's room blogging then wanna go back study~haiyoo...shit!! tangan gatal go delete then TERdelete the windows thingy so now cant on to window..arghh!!! damn !!
nvm la..mayb good aso.can concentrate on studies too.. muahahah
alw during finals my latop sure problem 1.. laz sem aso b4 finals..this sem aso...walao!! killing me!! hmmph..
this morn slept after 8am...cant sleep ler~slept til 4smth..ehe.
been memorizing ma answers..then watch guess guess guess..!! laugh til ma stomach burst!..ehehe... now kenot watch ady lor.sad case~
hermm,, quarreled v rya..he didnt msg me at al since yday.so sad!! aii~coz of that prob he dowan2msg me?? its a small prob n not ma fault scold n mecok me doesnt elp ler~aiihh!!! makes me pening niah!!!!
uh--- yesterday ren came n find me to take my luggage frm me..then,b4 that coz am having lunch v kelvin so he went to play snooker while waitin for me.then go meet him at the snooker place..i played a bit leh`haha..not bad not bad.~
but that snooker place no ppl 1..hahahha...juz us n 1 more table niah~
hermm..gtg studiieee dy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home