Wednesday, October 26, 2005

miss th0se dayz``

Finally finished ma last paper. But then this sem is kinda relaxing for me as I took 2 subs only~ moral no worries juz COM nia he-he..
Uh,, know what? My CLONE & I have the test in the same hall~ muahaha..cant stop laughing when I saw her. Gosh,, even BEN aso said that we look alike. Gosh!!
After test, came back room n pack ma stuffs. Mom told me that if 2mrw have ticket she wants me to go back 2mrw but if dun have then Friday lorh. She asked me why I wanna stay here so long n all. True aso, nth much to do here aso. BORED~ if laz sem diff la coz joe, Karen, steve, roger all here NOW, although 3 stil here but… …(dunno what to say)
Well, had ma dinner at 11smth.. suppose2b supper I guess. Was bz v ma packing n all mana tau joe n steve fall alsleep.. arghh,, so have to wait til they wake up n e’thin. Keke
During supper, we were talking bout someone. He used to be VERY VERY close v us laz few months.LAST FEW MONTHS. But now, we’re getting further & further.. he’s a BUSY man nowadays so we didn’t blame him on anything just dun like / wan things to b lyk this. But then, he wouldn’t give a bloodie damn on it tho =) so, even if i/we tell em bout this, things wont change =P really miss those tym when we were very close.. all the happiness, joy, funs.. … I cant find it now or wherever. Those tyms we alw make fun of each other, play water, play this n that.. although some of it is like kinda childish but that’s the fun!!!that’s the joy!! That’s our happiness!!! If tym could turn back.. I would like to turn back to laz sem/laz few months.. that was my happiest tym in ma life!! Although there’re some conflicts but we still overcome n settle it down!! All the tears n everythin is worth it```
The part I miss most is bukit merah and the KLIA part which charles n joe drunk n puke.. was funny .. they’re such a joker n charles is the CLOWN of the dae.. yeehhaa… and then the 1st tym I tried to get drunk but ended up HIGH only. Sigh.. I can remember EVERYTHING happened on me that day..’I need toilet!! But am lazy to go, can u carry me there?? Y the toilet so far??’ heh…
But then everything is OVER??? Why muz those heppie tym passed so so fast?? Tot we could have even MORE fun this sem but then.. … YES!! in the beginning of this sem, everything is stil OK but after a while.. EVERYONE is bz v their own BUSINESS.. Karen, suppose to come meet us this month as in today or smth BUT .. she’s BZ .. later on, she’ll b working. Tot we say we’re going to genting?? Huh?? Aiks… so sad that everything didn’t goes on well. Life still goes on..


some of th0se eppiness picz ::







ma 2 BIG sis n me =)












2 chickiee¬tiiee bully karen =p












bukit merah laketown res0rt~















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home