Sunday, April 01, 2007

trip to sepang?

spent my sat at sepang beach with ex-inti tennis clubmates~
was... er``` ok - ok only lah actually.
not as fun as what i expected.
was bored at 1st...
when those guys were playing beach soccer.
but when the water "comes up" ...
whoa, syok! can play water.
but stay in water for ard half and hr or 1 hr like that,
suddenly jasmine and i saw JELLY FISH.
and my reaction was... WTF? FUCK! RUN!!!!!!!!!!
ahhahaha..damn fucking funny.
then those guys was like.
WHERE WHERE? and they went and check it out whereas i chao until cannot see my bayaang!
hahaaaaa..

a big thx to aa!!
thx for sending me back all da way to subang!
otherwise i'll have to stay another nite in inti ALONE?=(
and also big thx to geewoon!!!
for dropping me off at that ktm station=)



ouch.. he's pointing his middle finger!
hehe
stupiak face!

lyne.adrian~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home