Tuesday, March 27, 2007

juz some laugh!

okay, juz some laughter.
actually was thinking shud i blog this out..
bt, since ive the pics and... okay juz to show u guys sth really stupid,ugly, paisei thingy!
hahahaha

today james teahced us new things.
its called muti-color contras.
so i draw myself again..
then james came and check mine..
he was like..
" eh...eh.. wait ah..let me do sth"
I was like wtf! what can u do lah?
he say "DONT WORRY.. im turning u into "LENG LUI" "
i die die also dont wan coz frm his expression i know its sth stupid
but he stil insist to draw.. so i juz sat there quietly ..

and it turn up like THIS!!::
all this is james idea to "dig my nose"!!
haha..
damn paisei juz now!




ok, laugh all u guys wan.
i know its funny!
they all say i look like that "shao lin soccer" show that gal
wahhaaha..
buhhh..
dont knw where to put ma face ad.
hahaha... is like the whole make up class student laughed at me and stared at me!
wahahhaa..
ok enuf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home