Tuesday, March 06, 2007

hoho.
hmmm, today went to schwarzkopf class AGAIN.
almost skipped.. coz i over slept. thankgoodness BOONCHONG called me at 8.20am~
otherwise i'l be missing this class.. huhu
then no cert for me lol.
did real live model today.
color.
hmmm, that bloodie customer. waaaaaaaa *slap slap*
did what she want but not satisfied!

ok well,
juz now make up class.
we learning eye shadow.
so... fern drew for me.... and here's the diff between james(my make up educator)'s
drawing and fern's!!
hahaha



left 1 is from JAMES, right is from FERN!
spot the differrentS!!! haha
thx 2 fern! lolx...
weeee... james did 1!! nice?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh... so nice!! jealous jealous jealous! Mei.. teach me quick!! But my eyes are diff from yours!

Saori came again today. I cooked pasta for her. Tasted so GOOD! Walked so much and I'm damn tired! I got new mascara from Shu Uemura!

6:14 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

hahah jealous what?
my eyes actually doesnt suit that color 1 u know.. look so swollen!
but my educator blend it til so nice and doesnt look so bad anymore!
lolx
come back malaysia and i teach u!!
wuakakakaka...

oh great!
i havent seen her. take more pics with her and show me!
regards to her.
tell her i miss her , too! ok!
and gimme her email add..i need to email her.

9:50 AM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home