Friday, February 16, 2007

b l u e``

feel blue!
so blue!
ok, yest's theory exam!
i passed my color,perm and h202 BUT i failed my skin,hair and shampoo!
is like wtf!! shittt!!!!!!!
but then they told me its ok coz juz wanna see how much we understand .
it doesnt effect?? hah
today was COLOR(on life model)
hoon was my model
hmmm, and i passed!
hah.damn happy!
uh, suddenly felt like damn sad im going back tmr.
dont know why.
now suddenly damn emo ad!!
feel like biting ppl,hitting ppl,feel like crying n shouting!
whoa.... arghhhhhh!!
dont feel good coz im leaving my ZOO for a week!
im goina miss all of them alot!
shit. altho its juz a week but sounded like damn long lor!
laz time holiday used to be a damn good thing 2 me BUT NOT NOW!
why ah? how ah?
shit!

dont know how wll thiis year's cny be!
I MISS MY SIS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just felt lazy coz 1st day of cny open hse. and i can imagine HOW BZ I WILL BE!
haih~
lazy nyer
and u know la those uncle/aunties wil start 2 ask.."HOW LONG IS UR BREAK?" WHAT U STUDYING" WHY CHANGE COURSE A LL OF SUDDEN"WHY NVR FIN STUDY IN INTI 1ST?"
arghh,, and have to repeat it AGAIN AND AGAIN THE SAME ANS!
waaaaaaaa sht! hate this the moz

anyway HAPPY CNY IN ADVANCE!
if ive the chance/time to blog when im home i will =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog
see this one blog tooooo
http://recreationworld.blogspot.com/
this is collection of funny videos and how to monetise own blog
given some hints

2:32 AM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home