Wednesday, March 14, 2007

BECAREFUL PPL!

fuck malay guys...
i mean those snatch theives!

yesterday, yi andrea and i as usual walk back home after make up around 10.30/10.45pm~
so normally we walk our own way aftre crossing the road. coz my hse lane is the 1st lane after crossing the street.whereas theirs is way behind .
when i was almoz home, i saw two motorbikes with 4 person passed by me w.o realizing.
when i saw them infront of me i was damn shocked coz didnt know they were behind me at 1st.. so i walk lil quickly so i could avoid them..
then quickly walk into the hse...
after showering and washing clothes whle chatting with friends on msn...
yi called up...her background was damn noisy...

yi > pauline, where are u??
me > im home la...why?
yi > ohokay good. nth..
me > har.. why ur place so noisy 1? are u out?
yi > mmm, msg u and tell lar.
me > ahh.. okok..msg me la then.

after a while i recieved a msg from her.::
I WAS ROBBED!

and i was like WTF!
damn shocked..called her up again.
she say she's already in the police station.she scare i also kena and didnt contact them coz i usually keep my EVERYTHING in bag even phone.
so she worry if the samething happen to me as well..

fuck ! her purse, nth inside juz rm40++ ONLY..
bt IC ALL INSIDE!
and the important thing is IC, CAMERA, AND HER PROJECT(ASSIGNMENT) whch due on the 19th!
she almoz done already and suddenly! fuck!

ahh.. tell u ah.. those ppl...z BRAINLESS!!!
damn.
so ppl out there, BECAREFUL wherever u ppl go!

even in bus/ktm or whatever.
coz another friend of mine--fern. also lost her phone. in the KTM..
her assignment pictures all inside the phone..
and suddely all gone..
no back up also!
whoa damn sad for them
shit shit!
arghh....
juz... bcareful lah.
if this kinda thngs happen. no matter how hard u cry also USELESS ad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home