Sunday, March 18, 2007

watched 300 yesterday.
wanted to watch norbit at 1st bt nomore.
then was thinking what else to watch... standing at the counter making desicion for sometime...
then finally we made up our mind and watch 300.
dont noe what to say.
i know my hand was wet.. scare like pig.
some part was funny..
but when they kill ppl, my hand was covering my freakin' face!
lol..

oh yea... am planing to fnd a part time job!
on sat and sun.
tot of finding one in saloon..
but its freggin har to find!arghhh
called one saloon but they never call back.
another 1 the numer out of service or sth shit.
hmmm,, still thinking if i shud find one or not.
coz, if i start work i wont hv break time for myself ..
as mon-fri is my study time then sat and sun work?
hmmm,, educators was like... think carefully yeh
coz u'll be tired...and no time for urself.
but once i think that i can have my own money, earn my own money..
whoa, like damn syok..can spend own money rather than parents'

its been kinda bored week for me this week.
coz is kathy and linda's class.
and we hv to keep cutting the same thing again and again.
i know its for our own good. BUT.... its bored!
i really really rather do customer!hahahaha
but ok, at least i learnt sth new! hah

nvm, nx week will be doing customer ad..
uchin n hoon will come and let me cut =)
good friends are like that..
they willing to become our "white rat" lolx...
ala, but got educator ard so there's nth to worry also.
now hoping chin will bring more friends over..
and michelle , vian n susie will also come..wahahha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home