Thursday, April 12, 2007

how will u feel if u kena backstep by a friend who u trusted so much?
OR
how will u feel if ur friends is FAKE to u?

will u feel hurt?
*ouch* im hurting.lol
well...
life is life.
so many things we have to face.
and now, im facing this fucking probs which i wish im juz dreaming.

U can be SO GOOD infront of me BUT behind me ure doing SUCH FUCKING C*B*I things to me?
hah.
if u alone its ok..
why muz u go and psycho other?
kao! ure really good in acting.
i wonder if any director need any actor? ive ONE / TWO OR PERHAPS THREE!!

maybe WE shouldnt trst ppl easily!
seriously never ever..
aa always always reminds me and tells me this.
but, i trust myself that my friend wont do this to me..
and it ended up like that?
whoaaaaaaaaaa...
fuck!
this is much more sucky than i fall into hole or anything.

nobody know how suffering can i be.
i have to act nothing infront of those idiots and just act as if i know nth and there's nth happen?
kao!
waaaaaaaaaaa...
i really really feel like shouting out loud..
cry out everything..
but i didnt.hah.
i didnt know i cna be strong.
but i belivee if one person accidentally piss me off this few days,
i'll cry already.haha..

oh well,
juz wanna remind u ppl to BEWARE of ppl beside u.
he/she MIGHT be backsteping u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home