Friday, April 14, 2006


hurmmm... i cant sleep AGAIN last nite ! arghh.. so and again i started to PAKTOH wit ma CSC TEXT BOOKS & NOTES. i just freakin' LOVE "him" lah. duh~ blardie hell.. i dunno i study til what time.. around 5sth i can stil fwd a msg to chongking to kacau him~hahks.and then 8am i checked the time. so, guess after 8sth only i actually fall asleep! =( sad case huh? aiih~ slept til 2sth i guess! but am stil tired!! arghh!! but i woke up, study , chat, 4sth had my 1st meal. til now stil full.. no appetite suddenly! (good thing! yay!)
did nothing much. aiyoo i jus realize i haven been outa my block for DAYS!! jeezzzz!! the last day i went out is WEDNESDAY .. now is already FRIDAY! i didnt stept outa ma block~ hahks.. goshhh!!! everyday makan aso thong tapao! nyenye` "lazie ass" xp
haih !!!!!!! im freakin' moody now lah. the weather aso makes me feel moody! its rainin since 4 i think. TIL NOW!! arghh... im freakin' bored now. also mujur juz now thong came over ma room and we manage to talked a while b4 she went pasar malam..she made me a cup of "liang teh".. aiyo~ she ahhh.. like am her younger sis more. been takin care of me! gosh *touched* and her 1st blog!! goshhh... very touchin..*grinn* she juz msged and said she bot me FRIED CHICKEN! mamamamama!! i dowan ad.. am veli full eh now! she say she scare me hungry later! aiyooo.. she ah~ hah..well, thx thong! u took care of me more i guess.hahahha..*oppss*
okay, that bloodie hell chin is now freakin' enjoyin herself. she's act in KLCC!! arghh!! and might go for clubbin~ jeezz!! she's so RELAX and am so SUFFERIN over here! u fool pool! hmmph``and she juz told me she went for hair cut! haiyeoo!! since i said i wanna cut til now i went she went for 2/3 times ad while ME? not yet! babi nyer!!!! i wanna cut ma hair aso la moi! sei babi...hnghh
ala, all ma fwens finishing exams =( ONLY ME!!! ME!!! MONDAY!!! damn damn damn~!!!!! freakin' stressfOOl ok? arghhh... just hope that i could have go tru all this SHIT now! sighs. dun care prepared or not lah juz wanna go tru.. made me cant sleep! suffer! sighs !!!!!
wil my day be better tmr? hah... okay i need a break for tmr and wil study at nite! hah.. HOPE my day wil be GREAT! hope*
well, everythin aint comin ma way lately. some prob just pop out and mades me pissed! i mean,makes me worry this and that? hmmph`` whatever.. just hope things wil be fine soon! pls pls pls?? can u just make me SMILE and HAPPIEEE?? i need that to cheer up for ma studies and my day!
uh, xian lost her purse!! inside her purse --> RM550, IC, ID, DRIVIN LISSENCE, ATM CARD... ... more
aiihh~ lun chun her left her purse at dining hall... and that freakin; greedy fella took it w/o givin back! argghhh.. some ppl is way too greedy..!! way too over!! way too.... uh~ speechless!! but she's tough! i mean xian! coz she stl have da mood for shoppin as her mom banked in money to raelyn's acc!! haha.. so syok ler her!! aihh~ hahaha.. she dun looked sad tho. cool!!!
just to remind u ppl out there (ad myself) to check everytime b4 u leave the place.. else.. "say byebye to ur thigs" once gone, forever gone =( now she have to redo all her tings.. ALL NEEDS MONEY weih! aiih.. sad case..
xian, CHEER UP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home