Wednesday, April 12, 2006

yumm yummiee.. FINALLY i had MCD juz now~ also thx to geewoon coz so happen her fwen call for delivery so i can tumpang eh`` hahks. uh.. satisfied weih!! xp *aiya, sorry thong ffk u.. suppose 2 makan tmr wit u BUT.. i didnt know gee woon came back today tho*
well, this gee woon today gave me a very HUGE surprise!! i was studyin alone in ma room wit ma door open, suddenly someone standing outside ma room staring at me.. i got freakin' shock when i found ou is GEEWOONLOH! scare the shit out of me eii~ =? but happy to see her.. coz am freakin' bored this few days! hahks alalalalalala... 12pm wil be my 1st paper!! arghh!! REALLY HOPE I CAN DO lor.. aiihhh,, my heart beat darn faz weih~ haha.... like am drowning .. cant breath. haa.. tonite sure cant sleep well ad. after tmr i can relax A BIT but not fully coz 2 more papers to go! waaaaaaaaaaa.... faster faster faster go tru lah.. i really beh tahan ad! fucking suffering weih *
hurmmm.. juz try ma VERY best and go tru it.. and am done ? hahahahha..yay* lookin forward!hehe.. once ive done the paper, i NOT goina think over it! NO NO NO! not at all.. hhe.. so better NOT ask me bout it yeah! hahks.
hiew... i need oxygen badly now! wahahaha.. i miss u so much dear!! =p
ok think its time for me to go back to the book ... miss the book SO MUCH! jjeeezz!! irresistable! *ueks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home