Sunday, April 09, 2006

my clone/twins sis?

hmmm.. okay am bored of studyin, bored of books i shud say! and i suddenly saw a pic which ive said that there's a gal in INTI looks alike wit me.. everyone (my friends and hers) said that we looked the same!! some said we're TWINS?? While some said she's ma CLONE?? ARGHHH!!! come, everyone leave a comment and say what u'all think!! ahh.. friday nite, i went pasar malam right? i saw her friend...(i remembered em coz he used to pull me and wanted SHE AND ME take pic) then he showed his fwen and pointed at me when they passed by.. and i heard one of the sayin : " ths 1 ah?(pointing at me) wahh...look super alike la" when i heard i was like -- WTF? arghh``` geram-nyer!!! AND... already few times i saw ppl looking at me and wanted to wave and say "hi" but when they came closer oni they say "ehh.. almoz recognize the wrong person AGAIN!" blardie pool! aha..what a joke eii...
when i sees/saw her ard.. i'll b like freakin' paisei 1.. dun dare to look at her. even if i go INTIMART buy sth, i aso pai sei coz she veli close wit da unlce there de...arghh!!! he'll started to SMILE and LOOK at me .. walao ehh!! scary weih~

okay, thats all the photo i found.. so, what ya'all think? she looks like me or not? aiyooooooo... but then i cant deny when i 1st saw this pic i was like--WTF! hahks.. but when i sees her i dun think we look alike leh. hurmm... pic looks more alike! alalalla... XD think i shud go find her fwenster and check her name out! hiakhiak...*glenya* haahhah..blek!

2 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

blardy pool!!! this is the girl u talkin bout izit?? that account u showed me the other is not hers la darling... that's why i said doesnt look alike. pooky, but to be frankly, she's ur CLONE!!! a nice one. faster go n know her then take a pic together with her thenshow me!!! kakkak~

2:27 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

muahaha... i told u is at the right 1 mar u knock! pooky scold me! wuakaka.. alalalal really looks like me meh? arghhh.. geramnyer! i cant find her friendster lah wanna check her name aso kenot! hahaks.. she alw lepak opposite ma room de eh~ blardie pool.. =p

3:28 PM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home