Tuesday, April 11, 2006

wish me luck!

tiu loooo!! TMR test ad!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. sob sob.. i really dun wanna go for test! I DOWAN DOWAN DOWAN!!!!! arghh........ ma-hai~(wish me luck!!)
studied today sort of whole day la. woke up around 2sth (oppsss..aha) but i think thats ok as i slept around 5am .. then went to AO to take back ma deposite!! =p went ther, passed the men the resit then i tot can terus take ma money and chao who knows..... he take out a form and ask me to fill ma name and all.. afta that followed him to da BBQ place -- to check if we clean up a not. while walkin there ::
he : ei, u 1st time booked this place and 1st time use bbq place izzit?
me : er.... eyah~ 1st time. (smile)
he : aiyoo.. why now only come? how if the place already dirty? so consider u all dirty the palce u know?
me : har... we cleanned up the place lah after that. but then kan, i heard a bunch of ppl came n makan here laz few days..."
he : oh yes ah? then IF they really kotorkan the place, u go ask from them the 5obucks la..
me : (laughing) .. mana boleh .. hehe..

once we reach the place he looked at me.. whow~ i was kinda worry BUT the place wasnt dirty ba~ he saw SOME rubbish and then he say "aiyoo..this one (he get down an pick up) shud throw... hmmmm" but THANKGOODNESS he gave back ma $$$ hehe.. else,, am DEADSHIT! keke ~ he keep on looking at me and smile. like my face got sth. wahahaha..scary for a while.kaka
well, juz now study study suddenly kelvin called out for YC so i went lor. hmmmmmmmmm damn freakin' geram wit that BLARDIE POOL roger ! walao eh .. i talked, he tease.. i didnt talk, say my mouth got gold. mahai!! am thinkin if ive act "stepped his tail" ei.. bugger! then while goin back in da car, we were FIGHTHING!! til kelvin rather waste his petrol round few rounds for us to fight.. arghh! til ma whole hand red!! jeeeezzzzzzzz!! never seen such guy treat a gurl eh! stil dare 2 say he CARE for me! blah la!! sei babi...bully me never-ending 1 la him.SIGHS
damn gila fella.. ahh.. they ah.. damn cool ei! this wednesday goin clubbin then SATURDAY exam! fuhh.. er... roger lagi steady!! monday test, sunday nite went watch footbal match lagi.. alalala.. if i can be like him so cool, relax ahh.. fuyyyyyyy.. i FAIL MY TEST!! hahahahaha.. alala,, dun say la i study so hard aso i dun think i can pass =p
hmmm,, hopefully i can PASS la.. i just need a PASS!!! i dun need more.. heh..

2 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

YC? me? yewchin? or siapa? haha. iom confuse.

3:13 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

YC= yum char la bengong!! ahahaha.. aiks~ u blur cow! muahahaha.. blek! cant wait to see u bek in KAYBEe!!

4:13 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home