Friday, March 03, 2006

hah..its ME again!! aiks,, and its like 5am in the morn..!! AND im stil awake? aihh~ sad case.. tot i shd b sleepin huh!! kenot sleep..bad mood!! darn``
haih~
uh..and i juz came back from doing my assign which muz pass up 2mrw.. cool? hah..do laz minute in like 3hrs.. hehe.. vincent n i did together.. but i was ther for like juz lookin at him doin the assgn hehe.. coz i lazie to bring my laptop out so asked em to bring his and do.. so he do the typing and all..alalala,, nth much to to tho i mean, we copy and paste it oni ma..hahaha...
thank goodnees hanchuen was acc-ing me sms.. elso i'll fall asleep dy then kena marah like hell lor! hehe..

b4 i went out, was chattin wit yoke chin ::
........ ............ ...... .... ......... .............. ....
(conversation...)
me : hey , ur money got stolen ??
yoke chin : ya, in com lab yesterday. cause im careless again!
me : aiks.. so sad~ then, how much huh?
yoke chin : luckily is arond RM25 only
me : oh..thats better not so much.
yoke chin : hahaha. ya but the theif stole mycoins too!!
me : hahaha...really? stoopeed ler! coins aso steal?
any idea who steal?
yoke chin : and the INTI COUPON USE IN CANTEEN de aso steal ..
me : walao eh!! the hell..?
yoke chin : that theif is so greedy la..hahah!!
me : muahahaha
yoke chin : i think the thief is veru hungry la.
me: aaha!! maybe hor.keke .. so u think is BLACKS or CHINESE stole?
yoke chin : i think is chinese la coz i put my bag at the rack behind ther 1 and i realize one guy keep on looking at me.
me : ooo...aih~ so careless 1 u
yoke chin : ya la..before tis is my 7610 phone in the bus now money in com lab. so terrible
me : hah...yeah nx time muz beware le lo
yoke chin : ya la! all my friends scolded me included my bf..he say im so careless. i think nx time if i disappear he dunno where to find me already lo..hahha
.... .... .... ... .... ....

hah..i alw like to chat v her..coz she's alw so happy-go-lucky!! hmm,, envy her! she's like everyday aso so happy kind of gal. alw smile or laugh. Ask lame jokes when we're bored in class~ hah..used to b closer wit her laz 2 sem but bcoz this sem only one class same so not as close as b4 d.. but stil like to talk2her eh. whenever i have probs , i'll rather go for her. ppl study psychology de wor..dun play play ah
she makes me know how to think this and that.. i mean, she alw give good advise but then sumtimes freakin' funny!!
she damn freakin' careless wan la.. see, her money got stollen~ aihh sad case!! 1st semester , her handphone got stollen DURING EXAM somemore.. in the bus.. duh.... somemore she put it in her pocket wor..and her phone is not small .. aiyoh..very "lun chun" wan la her~ =.=
mmmmmmm...i wish to sleep eh now but i stil cant sleep la..arghh!!!
really pissed off rite now. feel like shouting at someone.. or anyone?? i wanna pinjam body--wanna punch+hit+pinch+bite!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa``` babi.. i hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u hate u til the tinniest bits eii!!! booohh`` HATE U but stil loves u! *burb*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home