Monday, February 20, 2006

NEVER PROMISE IF U KNOW U'LL BREAK !!

ahhh..FINALLY~ not so stress d.. today's exam finally done! hah (thumbs up)
well, the paper was OK only la. i mean, those i really study dun have? while i touch only a bit which i THOUGHT its not important!! darn`` aih~ i did my best le la. die mar die lor what can i do? hah (so chilling huh? BUT my heart beat damn faz eh) hahaa--stuppedd me!!
mmmmmmmm.. slept so early laz nite.. think 11 sth aso sleep d..earlie huh? hah..miracle for me eii!! too tired ady la me.

hmmm..after test, talked to someone . that call really disappoint me! i mean, how wil any of U felt if a person PROMISED u something and break it AGAIN AND AGAIN?! how wil u actually feel eh? kao!! if break it 1st or 2nd time then i can at least NOT as pissed as now but the problem is... break more than 5 timeS???i dunno la how many times ady dun have the TIME to count for u eh. its not like i NEVER forgive rite? i mean,the past few time u did, i forgive u again and again..this time,i FORGIVE AGAIN! izzit bcoz im too"soft" eh..i mean, u did sth wrong n i forgive easily..makes u feel like its ok to repeat again..
CANT U THINK B4 U DO SOMETHING?! CANT U THINK OF OTHERS? CANT U? ahhh..i had this enuf!!! its enuff for me!! this time, im not goina say anythin anymore.. included ur undang test, report card and all!! [hope U read my blog] i alr repeat it dunno how many "thousand" times and im tired of repeating it again!
hmmph`` tot after my that paper.. i can feel better? BUT.. i didnt feel any better where as i feel like cryin! its not bcoz of that promise thingy la for sure.. i juz feel like cryin out loud..... dun feel good at all.. fck this feelings!

arghhhhhhhhhhh.... blah! hell or heaven is better for me huh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home