Wednesday, March 01, 2006

haih~ am suppose 2 b sleepin rite now since class finished at 12pm~ nth to do.. but juz dun feel sleepy n dun feel lyk sleepin~ weird weird me!! haiyoOo`` what on earth had happen to me oh? i get so pissed of myself every now and then juz bcoz i cant sleep..!! and very very hot tempered er.. aiihh`` the hell is happening to me !!! get me outa this life,ANYONE?

Johann bringin US--nuri,roger,kelvin,eugene n me to kl tmr I THINK~ hah.. er,, dunno go wher then drop us lepak in klcc while waitin for em .. then bringin us to bangsar?? thats what he said y'day.. duno jadi not tho~
well... class sux, everythin sux lately..think i screwed up e'thin lately! gosh!! juz felt so stress up, tention, screwed up, pissed, blah ... ... sigh!! aihh.. what is happening to me.. i mean, i can barely understand myself lately.. am juz not myself lah lately.. stress stress stress!!! fcuked up man`` i dunno i stress wit what aso.. alalala..my studies is getting tougher and tougher lately.. then headache "attack" me again and again! aaaaaaaaaa... i hate this kinda fcuked up feelings la! i dowan to suffer lidat. bet noone can understand how the hell is my feelings!! coz me myself aso dunno whats on my mind, what am i thinkin and al~ rather die that kind? hah what a joke.. if i can choose die or cont my life, i would rather choose die!! then, dun have to let anyone worry and i dun have to suffer!!

wah..tmr KL, saturday KL again? hah..very rich ah? damn! PK ad lo...hahaha~ lalala,,chin!! dun make me spend money ah~keke. hopefully everythin goes on well la.. i mean like dun later laz minute qi say not comin or chin say cant meet up.. OR mayb am the one who say "UH sory gals i cant go" gosh!! HOPEFULLY!!! =p
sienzzzzzzzzzz... act i have one group assign but so sad to say that my group member dunno DIE wher..shit!! both aso alw didnt turn up for clas de..one dunno drop the subject ad or what..one more alw didnt go class.. they aso dun bother.. damn!! die la like that! somemore got presentation oh~ tiu lo... i have to do all? no way!! arghh`` ive look for those information and all but then takkan i do al? not fair ma!! then write thier name in lidat? blah!! nothin is free dear!! aaaaaaaaaaaa...sei babi la both babi,donkey,monkey!!!

blardie pool..laz nite kena bully during dinner time! nuri told us that the "uncle tan" stalls dirty.. someone tapao-ed back then saw cockroach in the food!! and i was like "HAR?YIERRRRRRRR..DISGUSTING.." plus am eating pau that time..almoz puke.. then they know i geli.. then dunno true or not.. roger /johann say sum1 aso makan the pau here[the place we had dinner] then saw lizard? thankgoodness i finished my food ad.. when they told me..i almoz vomit out all the food..coz at 1st roger say is cockcroach and i cant stop imagining how that freakin' cockcroach look like n all..ueksssssssss..yierrrr then they keep on saying like..." eii pauline, when u eat, anythin that u bite then cannot putus la this and that" euuuuuuu ... ueks... pls lah.. so "eyer"!! ahh..babi wan lah them... hmmph``

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home