Friday, February 24, 2006

omfg!!! that was scary!! juz now, was sweaping the floor then... when i sweap under my bed, there was a COCKROACH!!!!!!!!! fcuk IT la..sigh i was like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!" then quickly go knock at xian's room[right bside my room] asked her--"xian!!! u scare of cockroach not?" then she was like---" har...dun scare me leh..i scare 1 " but then she's so good.. stil come n help me bettle wit that freaking bastard cockroach~ she perang wit it eh.hahaha..funny BUT fcuking scary okay?! gosh!! altho i was outside my room but i was shouting like hell! haha.. she at 1st was on the floor then on my chair and then on my bed... that blardie cockroach simply run de...bloddie POOL arghhhh!!! my spray finished d...so used my air freshener to spray IT..after a while that cockraoch run out of my room then she quickly push it down to the...sth like drain la.. then we took water to pout into the drain!1 woohhooo..really really scary!! if she not around, raelyn,and gee woon all not around.. think i muz b crying right now.. thinking what to do and all... gosh!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wonder i've been sweaping the floor like EVERYDAY... why didnt realise got cockroach? the fcuk? scary scary... phobia wit my room d.. sob sob !! now my heart beat is like freaking faz eh! damn damn dam damn!! wanna cry d lah.. blardie pool!!

hmmm.... slept i think around 5st 6am THIS MORN.and woke up at 12sth?? im not sure what time but i really cant sleep dunno why! shit.. and nowadays always have massive headache.. like..it'll attack me during midnight til i woke up n sometimes cry for the pain.then, morning aso wil have the pain!! hmmph~ weird rite? i dunno whats wrong wit me.. told parents abt it and mom say'll bring me go check. if worse come to worst she'l come down kl and bring me for check up! but i dowan2mafan her so think i'l wait til go back KB then she bring me to DR.FOO i guess``
haih~ ber-problem eh nowadays..the older i get more problem comes by! arghh
mmmmm...tonite goin dunno wher for bern's "farewell" moz prob pizza...OR MAYBE a restaurant? i have no idea..coz kelvin/eugene suppose2call me out at 12 to tell me or discuss or sth..but didnt.so let it b lor.i mean like, they'll for sure letme knw later wan lah. dun care~ hah...
this kind of things they semangat lah.. then our tennis club's program didnt see they so semangat? sigh.. dunno what to say d..
woohoo!! this few days me been jogging wit gee woon!! =) *thumbs up* later aso goin..around 5pm as her class ended at 4pm. jog til i drop eii!! hahaha... blah~
CANT WAIT TIL MARCH lah dear!!! freaking miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh`` tell me what can i do to make e feel better?! goshh..to wait for another like 2 more weeks plus is like taking my life eh! waaaaaaaaaaa`` mati lo lidat!! hmmph but stil i'll wait wit all ma heart ``hiakhiak``
whow..blog too long d..later uchin kao pe pulok..hahhaa..blek! good dae ppl!!

2 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

haha kaope i will kaope kaobu wo??? but memmang la... anyeway, never knwo this girl will get back off when there's a COCKCROACH!!! thumbs up*???

11:18 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

muahaha...scarie weih!! gosh~ but xian really brave ler! she herself aso scare but stil helps me!! bahaha... if me alone her..i think i'll cry til my eyes drop !! bahaha!!

4:29 AM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home