Monday, February 27, 2006

guess what? another GOOD weekend to me! hiakz`` tot this weekend'll b xtreamly bored n juz stay in INTI. mana tau`` friday nite nic told me that is parents goin to jakarta.. tot of comin 2 kl 2 meet me.. and i was like.. uh~ great BUT if stayin overnite, wher to stay .. both of us crack our head n think.. then he tot of NOT comin d n that tym i was so down when he say he's NOT comin.. but then still keep on thinkin wher to stay. then i tot of renny's place. msged em n ask.. he say no prob and all bla bla... but nic say pai sei la this n that.. around 4sth am if am not mistaken.. then only he decided to come!! and his bus at 9.30am`` blah.. kinda rush that type. hah.. but then to meet em is nothin! i mean wont trouble me at al! hahaha.. then i have to take KTM all alone to KL CENTRAL..meet em up ther. frm ther we took lrt to KLCC.. did nothin over ther..walk ard, lookin ard...went for movie--pink panther.. duh..laugh til stomach burst! was freakin' funnie!! afta that dunno wher to go lepak ard then go straight to ren's place. well, nth much.. sunday didnt go anywher eh.. both aso lazie n tired juz sleep sleep til 2.45pm woke up shower n all... 4pm go kl central.. 5sth balik dy~ uh..time passed damn faz when was em! gosh!! felt like not even one day we were together! hiakz... but am eppie coz continuously 3 weekend he came find me! laz weekend came half day then terus go back.. this weekend stayed one nite.. wahh wahh wahh... blardie hell happie! so sad nx week cant meet BUT nx nx week can meet for like 3 days? hah.. gosh~ am waitin for that day!!! hiakz
but then to wait is like-- SO LONG.. when meet , time passes like nothing.. freaking fast! aduhai~ sad case.. the sad-est thing for me is the tym when we have to say GOODBYE to each other! the worst thing for me! ahhhhhh...


hmmmmmmmmm..someone broke promise AGAIN! haih~ dunno what to say.. if i scold, im making myself angry and felt like no matter how many times i scold aso useless.. IF i keep quiet, me myself dun feel good..!! TELL ME WHAT SHUD I DO? TELL ME HOW ONLY U'LL KEEP UR FREAKING PROMISE eh?! tell me.. tell me!! i wan NO MORE promise bout this frm U.. i repeat--DUN PROMISE ME ABT THS ANYMORE!! U Really'll disappoint me`` well,4get bout it lah. dowana happen aso happned d.. say what aso useless rite? hmm.. don wanna spoilt ma mood~ [taking a deep breath] =) well well well... s p e e c h l e s s '' am wondering... this small lil promise aso U cant keep.. then what bout those big promise?! huh..? its not that i wont trust U anymore kay its juz that.. remember the laz time u told me that u'll prove it 2 me that u wont break ur promise? BUT and again u broke ur promise goshh`` -- i know this is juz a smal matter that is why im not tryin 2 quarrel over this small matter'' but then really hope u wont break ur promise again!! HOPE! *bubb... hope my dreams can come tru*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home