Thursday, January 05, 2006

wtf?!

Without realizing…its ONLY 3 days am back at coll BUT it seemed like am here for like a week or s0mething``
this few nites I couldn’t sleep well at all. All the problems is like haunting me here and there. its like… am lost, lost in a jungle/forest .. I’ve lost ma way out!!! No one will kn0w, feel, realize, and understand what the ‘FISH’ is on my freaking mind`` its like… suddenly everything happened in one shot. Life shud b beautiful but it seems beautiFOOL to me. sigh~
well, everything aint going my way.. life sux. Love sux. Studies sux. Everythin sux til the max!! uh…. Why some ppl juz dun have to face any pr0b n seemed so happy everyday? I tired my very best to b heppie everyday BUT, even if I can lie to others… can I lie to myself?! Hmmph`` I dun feel as comfortable as b4 anymore here.. WHY?! Its like…. I can feel somethings is goina happen. I dunno why I have this kinda feelings AND I dunno how to express this feelings. Just… just dun feel good. Heartbeat is diff!! feelings also diff.. everything diff!! its like asking me to stay away frm sth or sth wil haunt me soon.. gosh!!! Juz hate this kinda fckin feelings!!! Duh…
I need a break!! Dunno what kinda break I need but I dun wan all this freaking feelings!! Ive been thinking loads this few days.. a lot of things am thinking.. studies, my life, my love??, myself.. sometimes, really hate myself for doing some things which I shouldn’t BUT I happened… I have no idea how to stop it frm happening.
Keep on wondering.. if parents dun have pauline this kinda daughter, their life will not b so ....?? I alw made them angry, worry, pissed… … hmmmmmmmmm am juz so bad. Im so adamant, n0ttie, wild, like 2 make them worry, angry , hot tempered, useless, dumb at times, stupid as always… hmmm, maybe they’ll think—WHY OF ALL I HAVE THIS KINDA DAUGHTER..(haha) sad case``
Well, im just ME.. what can I do?! Duh….
Wtf am writing n0w?! omfg!!! (blur) help help help me outa here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home