Tuesday, January 03, 2006

being betrayed is so sux!!

omfg!!! cant blive that am back to coll!!!
the 1st pers0n i met is gee woon!! woohhooo,,kinda eppie to see her~
but dunno why am NOT feeling good eh..its like``dunno h0w 2 express my feelings sigh..
well,for this sem break..had loadsa fun act...surprisingly am getting closer wit chin =) i mean like we almost lost contact that type then this sem break we really hang out together haha..she's really a joker!!! hiak hiak*
hmmm....dead bored n0w``
uh....feeling six as well for NOW!! juz now was msgin wit nic n he told me sth which made me like....WTF..haih~ sad sad coz my friend betrayed me!! fcuk her weih! what've i done?! i mean like....i NEVER do anything BUT why must she do this to me!!!simply tok....omfg!!! its hard for me to accept this..
really thankgoodness nic told me or else am a dumb ass who dunno anything n keep on telling her things while she simply tok bout me!! arghh!!!
...i wonder she told how many ppl bout me...and wondering WHY MUST SHE DO THIS!!!
uh!!! damn geram n0w...if i could slap her,i WILL...in even if i can,i'll do it in front of my parents or hers...i dun mind weih...BUT i cant. arghhhhhhhh
pissed off,speechless,disappointed,felt like a dumb,betrayed by someone which is kinda close wit,fckin tention eh now...kao!!! ahhhhhhhhhh...wish i could shout out loud!!!
shud have listen to my friends that she cannot b trusted..whatever...all i can do now is b more beware...she made me realise that DUN TRUST PPL EASILY EVEN IF U'RE CLOSE WIT THEM
well,i juz have to face it..LIFE!!hmmmmm,,so speechless!!
ah !! this morn b4 go to airport,daddy asked me bout my 2nd number..and i was like..oh shit hmmm....then he asked why muz have 2 num?''i said 012 to send msg is like 1 sen only...then he kept quiet n say dun spend so much...phew!!!scariee``
i want my tennis bag!!!!!!!!!!!stupid surinder ... where the hell are u!!hehehe..hmmph``

im so confuse now!!whats my feelings??i juz cant read my mind...all blank!! what is right and what is wrong!! what is good and what is bad?! uh....juz suddenly blank n dunno what shud i do.do i really like / love that person?!i really dunno....am afraid that is juz a sudden feelings.gimme some time to think k!! im sorry......i need a comfirm feelings so that noone get hurts in return!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

mad oso nonit to post the same post entry for twice? kaka
eih, chill gurl~ learn from lesson is good, and she's ur teacher *oooohoooo* not so bad... cheers XP

6:25 PM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger thesickness13 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:10 AM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger thesickness13 said...

u say it like it is mty fault ...then afterwards ur easily drunken fren say that i like to pass gossip

2:12 AM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home