Thursday, December 22, 2005

11am
this morin supp0se to go jogging wit uchin..BUT i fong her fei kei SHIT... laz nite charge hphone til forgotten to put bac by my side eh sigh then,on silent mode somemore...SORRY CHIN!!!!!!!!!!
haih``
this morn mom called -- conversation ::
mom: hey mei``still sleeping ah???
me: no la goina shower d..
mom: hmm..ok`` now,go to my dressing table wit ur hp a while k?
(walk there wit ma sleepin n blur face)
me: uh..o reached'''
mom: owh..ok.take the key and open the drawer on ur right and see how much money inside there.
me: mmmmmmm.....rm3060.
mom: ok..u sure u counted correctly??
(count again to make sure..)
me: hmmm..yeah sure.
mom: that day how much u and joey took the money in the middle drawer??now left rm850..
(im blur d that time---wat talkin her?i took rm50 here b4 only leh)
me: WHAT??? how i know``
mom: (started to bebel).......
(joey came ... )
joey: that day i take rm50 for u mah... {talk to me no manners}
me: can u talk2me properly?!
joey: WHAT?/I TALK PROPERLY D MAH..[shouted]
me: sigh..fine,,i dun wanna talk to u for now [that time i was stil on the phone v mom]
mahai!! this 2 ppl damn (....) --dunno how 2 say..
1.mom wan me to do things for her,shud talk2me properly ma..NOT talk2me as if wanna scold me and her tone...[arghhhhhh.!!!!!!!]
2.joey ralk to me worst than talking to his enemy!! gosh..why i have such bro... omg!! arghh!!!

early morning kena fcuked up d...
she aso aasked meto clean up our sstudy room as this friday or saturday like that wil have some uncles and auntiesss coming--i think rotarian
hmmm....i juz cleaned up and im done wit ma things`` she even said that...today dun go out ahh...help me clean up and all....sigh!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....fck la...early mornin AS IN REAL EARLY MORNIN kena screwed up d.... uh. what a dae eii....

now is juz mornin...i stil have half a day eii!!!
(prayin--kuan yin ma....pls.....poh pi poh pi me!!! thanks =) and may i have a nice day... )

to be continue...

1412pm
hmm....juz finished lunch not long with family. well,this is the 1st time am so quiet ..i DIDNT TALK AT ALL eh sigh`` omg'' hmmph....
even daddy talk2me aso i was like.....like " yes,no,hmmm,dunno.." simple ans..
really dyn feel like talkin anymore....esp JOEY that bus'STOP' lalaa,,
whatever....
uh...ryan went to s'pore d.i mean,reached s'pore d.received his msg this morn.wil b leavin to aus on 22nd if am not mistaken...no more yum char gang...sherwin,singh them all aso not back frm kl yet..lefg surin.ben.samuel.chin... ... [which am cl0se wit]
hangie aso leavin soon...new years eve she wont b ard acc me sob...LONELY!!! sumone come n celebrate n.y eve pls!! [opss...like so desperate huh.``blek]
I WANNA GO BACK KL !!!!!! hmm``
later have to go out wit m0m..she wanna buy smth .. so i have to be her 'driver' lor...=) apa nak buat..inilah LIFE..
uh-uh

2213
hmmm...juz now fetched mom2GRACE GARDEN to change her flower vast,then to market,then to the store to get smth and to billion to buy cheese..damn teruk--the store tarak jual cheese...??duh amat memalukan weih..
well,i din tok much too juz n0w..damn quiet...DIDNT TALK TO JOEY AT ALL....wasai!!! cool cool
came back shower,watch my astro show...he was watching upstairs while i watch downstairs =p
watch til i fall asleep eh hahaha oo tired i guess...
hmmm....juz now hse no electricity!!!so suddenly .. that time was chatting with nick--suddenly no electric..aiyoooo...teruk teruk--whole taman maju no letric..
then called hangie and talk...talk til so happen mummy call to open gate and then,after a while electric BALIK...miss me i think..kekeke
aiihh`` b0red b0red!!!
x-mas soon...dunno how am i goina pass ma x-mas............... h0me>>or wit friends???
hmmph`` wanted to go kbmal juz now but SHE donwan..wanna go the store or billion sigh``
coz qi and i goina xchange xmas present...[we hav nth betta to do in our life]keke
then wanna go watson see if got the thing which nicky wants =) see cute not...IF cute i'll get him one..AHAHA blek''
i dun wanna stay home...PRESSUUURRREEEE>< arghh =".=">
hmmmmmmm...---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home