Tuesday, November 29, 2005

what a daeee...

This mornin mom woke me up ard 8sth c0z the men came and repair com but she’s bz doin her things downstairs so woke me up 2 c if the guy need anything.. when that fella left, took shirts and everything—wanted to go shower then door bell rang so I go n check who’s there… it’s PAUL!!! Omg… so surprise!!! When he saw me he was aso shocked c0z he didn’t know am on hols now.. I know he’s comin back but dunn0 when oni.. gosh`` he’s alw good looking as usual BUT he looks better and better every year.. keke``
We talked a while then he’ve gtg he brought kiwi from NZ for us.. then mom asked him 2 join us for lunch c0z mom cooked “bak kut teh” ma.. aso asked his mom but his mom was bz so he came al0ne ..
B4 lunch.. ard 12smth, mom asked me to take “bak kut teh” to MR.Kamong’s hse which is in kubang kerian. She came out v me but I drop her at maybank as she;ve to get her things done. After sending the food, b4 I could get out of KUBANG KERIAN, suddenly ma steering cannot turn.. it became so hard .. weird.. I got freak out.. included ma car is HUGE n its in the middle of that freakin road GOSH… am so so so so scare. Everyone looked at me n horn ma car.. i quickly call mom tell her.. she cant do anything she asked me to call ma cousin sis to come n pick me up. After a while, saw a kancil car stopped in front of ma car but at the side la.. he came down and ask
Him : xiao jie, what happen to ur car and do u need help?
Me : erm..eyah..ma steering cant turn eh .. *worry
Him : oh,herm``you got no strength to turn your car izzit?? let me c..dun mind I help you drive to the side 1st??
Me : ahh!!! Not NO STRENTGTH.. juz dunno wtf is happening 2 ma steering..hermm..that wil b great if u wanna help..
- the he came in
Him : aiks…your car is auto ah??aiyoo
Me : er…yeah?? Not use to it huh..haha`
Him : its ok..
Him : ok..leave it here 1st ok?? So,where u leave?? Need a ride h0me?? Izzit far??

Me : uh—no it’s ok..ma cousin sis is on the way.. thanks a lot..
Him : naa..its ok dun worry.. so, u becareful k? I make a move 1st..
Me : ahh..okok thanks again… bye

Wahh…thank goodness that guy come n help me.. or else I’m goina get scolding from more ppl c0z am blocking ppl’s way…arghh!!! Dammmiiittt..
After a while cousin sis came n fetch me then mom called someone to come n check d car`` that fella say the power steering’s paip bocor…omg.. then he drove ma car to change everything…
Uh uh… goodness’sake

In the afternoon, went out with paul to kbmall. He say since he came back he didn’t been to kbmall yet .. included he wanna buy book to read and body shampoo.. herm….tmr goin for golf!!! Yeehaaa.. gon v him and joey only I guess…muahaha``=) looking forwad to go for golf… kekekek..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home