Sunday, December 18, 2005

uhuh``

uh....came back frm bangkok fro almoz 1 week d.damn lazie to do anything!!bangkok trip was not bad actually..enjoyed maself loads``shopping!!! aahahaha
played bungy jump in chiang mai..omg!! didnt know am so BRAVE hahahha... only me and cindy dare2play (girls) then joey,ryan them all dun dare keke..
cindy went 1st and i went 2nd..followed by datin's son and auny kelly's 2nd son--daniel..hehehe.
n0t bad eh the feelings. can feel the suicide feelings BUT wont die that type..muahhaha
hermmm....shop a lot in bangkok as in chiang mai nth 2 shop de...hehh..
well,was close v ryan during the bangkok trip..til th0se kids suan siao us sigh...kids are kids...arghh....damn childish!!
uh,,yesterday was a bad bad bad day f0r me..
gee woon came look for me then so happen joey say wanna go look for leon--asked me to sent em there.
so,three of us went out togetha lor...while reaching,there's a motor in front of me and she's ridding damn slow..so,i over take her..and i DO put signal for turning BUT i didnt looka t the side mirror b4 turning la sigh then knock her down..gosh..i was like--WTF!! omg...
so damn fcukin scary eii ..somemore she cry cry and cry for pain padahal her hurt is like fell down that type only..at her knee....arghh... then scolded me kurang ajar this and that...freak me off eii ...
thankgod got one uncle helped me..talk f0r me and asked me not to worry and all...then asked me to send her to hos to check 1st and all..then joey see me so scare he called paul out to help me..then called daddy....til i cry...TOO CHE KIA D...omg!!!
dunno later i dare to drive out not..haha...
mujur parents didnt scold they juz ask me to bcarefull
actually that lady very pity wan...she only have 1 kid,they work in a kilang jahit only ler...then her husband left her stayed in kl...hermm.....shit..so guilty...i aso dowan de mar..
then parents paid her 300 and promised to repair her bike for her...hmmmm...
parents give her money coz pity her...hermm...
dunno la felt bad like hell...all ma fault!!arghh....
but then really thankgod noone get serious injury lar....
oh...today mom suddenly ask the computer men and put wireless...wasai///damn heppie..n0w can online in ma room d...muhahaha..yeehaaa!!! hahah
uh later might go jogging if no rain..hope i can drive la..no fobia pls!!!hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home