Wednesday, December 21, 2005

life sux!!

hmm...
slept at 7am eh "laz nite"(tis morn)...and woke up at 12sth.slept for 5 hrs only...
was 'BZ' chattin v nicky for dunno how many hrs long``DAMN long we chatted but its not bored at all..its nice chattin wit him``he's funny tho..haha'' cute and ensem guy eh``hahahah omg!!!
hmmmmmm......if he didnt online i'll b dead bored PLUS i cant sleep mar``
damn stupid eh we al`never talk during bangkok trip,or when i went to termeloh BUT we chat as if we know each other so long that type =) heh ...
chatted v ren TOO .. a while``
this morn suppose to go for breakie wit surin them all but all FFK--overslept...aha BUT i guessed so d coz alw lidat wan..used to it d..hahaa PLUS i slept at 7am mar..hmmmm``

well today things juz doesnt come my way..
i really cant stand anymore stayin h0me like that...uh!! juz don wanna face SOME PPL which is so ...omg^^ arghh!!!
joey told mom bout ma 2 handphones d TODAY..sigh'' damn iFiot !!! so far she stil didnt scold me yet BUT she will SOON drag me n talk n BRAIN WASH me i guess....
life sux,love sux everythin sux!!!!!!!!!
i wanna GO BACK KL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tension eh stay here sigh!!
mum treat me like noone,i felt so lonely back here...sigh!!! i dunno whats wrong wit this freakin world nw!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh```
hmmph`` why must i get tru al this fck....
JIE...I NEED U HERE!!!!wish u were here...then u can help me'''

hmmm.....been chattin wit nicky a lot this few days and he brighthen my day act...he alw make me laugh..its like..een if i dun wanna laugh aso suddenly laugh.--thanks nicky=)
sincerly thx....
ahh.......miss my kl life loadssssssssss

i wanna die!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home