Tuesday, December 27, 2005

DAMN tired!!!dunno why..mayb bc0z laz few days been sleeping hell late''
laz nite as0 slept earliee,ard 1 sth if am n0t mistaken.c0z so happen mummy switched off the wireless plug AGAIN so,cant on--watch my drama til tired..
this morn ard 9sth mom woke me up..but i ter-sleep back then,she again n again woke me up til ... 10sth only woke up.coz she's goin GOLOK..so,need me o send her to that aunty's hse..came back,cont my sleep again til lunch time. =p
supp0se to sleep again NOW but...dunno why didnt mayb a while m0re c0z juz finished lunch.. later need to bring my bloodiiee beloved go n buy his uniform n for hair cut..sigh.lazie weih

miss kl life weih!!wanna go back INTI now rather than stay h0mE!!
uh,later goina help nic ask for job..need to find job for him.if goin to kbmall,will go ask secret for him..dunno they accept not eh``then ask for price aso..hmmmm..he say wan asap maybe b4 new year..I'LL TRY K!!

oh shit!!
n0t feeling so well eh n0w..since laz nite..been diarrhoea.then,feel like vomitting but then so far didnt vomit yet la c0z i hate vomit..the taste..ueksss``uh!!!felt so uncomfortable eh!!sigh..dunno wtf i had aso makes me felt so bad now damn!!
argh!!!!dun have freaking appetite to eat BUT n ch0ice am FORCED to eat...ahh!

2122
hmmph!!juz now went to kbmal wit hangie and joey.b4 that went to canggih buy joey's uniform..then only to kbmal...went to kbmall--get my watch and find job for nic!!! went to secret and ask..that freakin lady..muz think DAMN long only gimme the bloddie ans...finally she get my hp number and say that'll call me asap..then,went to VINCCI to ask as well..aso get my number n'll let me know soon..hopefully can get lah..then,abt staying n0w which am worried bout.c0z havta find a place which is near kbmall so that its easier f0r them~
oh....know wat?after 4days didnt talk v joey,FINALLY talked v him t0day heh...what a joke..c0z he need me o bring him get his stuffs~hmmph..
nic said that he MIGHT b comin here on thursday~MIGHt..tmr he'll go n buy train ticket.``
oh...juz now joey wore the santa's hat--


looked damn 'Cc' eh..muahah but then 'CUTE' kekeke















better n0t let him know that i put his pic here...or else we wont b talkin for days AGAIN..muahhaha..blek.

2 Comments:

Blogger thesickness13 said...

u think u are the only wan in earth that dont like to vomit ar ?
unless they are as stupid or fucked up like me !!!HAHAHA!!!
thx for findin and i am very very sry coz i didnt know u are that tired ,,,take care oh

7:03 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger MooPig said...

I'm gonna tell Boy you posted his pictures here!!! wahaha

damn funny wei

you bought new bluetooth device eh?

2:35 AM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home