Thursday, January 05, 2006

:: so sweet ::

:: What IF we had never met..?
What would I be d0in..?
What kind of life would I have..?
I often think about these things..
And I always come to the same conclusion..
Without you,
I would be an extremely unhappy person..
Living an unhappy life…
I know that we met for a reason
And that reason was that –
You and I were meant to be
In love with each other..
You and I were meant to be
A team giving us strength..
To function happily in the world
I am so thankful that things turn out the way they did
AND we were brought together (I wish)
You are my world,
You are my LOVE!! ( I h0pe) ::



--Once in a lifetime,
You find someone…
Who touches not only your heart,
BUT also ur soul..
Once in a lifetime,
You discovered someone…
Who stands beside you NOT over you..
You find someone…..
Who love you for who you are and what you are..
NOT for who you could be…
Once in a lifetime,
You’re so lucky that you find someone…
As I wish I found you… ?? --

1 Comments:

Blogger thesickness13 said...

who is that lucky someone..hahaha

6:47 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home