Sunday, May 04, 2008

woohoo..
i THINK im back to blog? I THINK! haha...
oh well... it'd been a f*cking long time i havent been blogging..
thong and friends were like... U CAN FREAKIN CALCEL OFF UR BLOG! lolx..
okok.. now im updating it ok! hahha..
but i dunno when's nx! haha.

now, EVERYDAY BUSY WITH WORK! E V E R Y D A Y! =/
sometimes even my off day also i'll be working.
uhmm,, happy can get more money on OVER TIME? but sad coz no off day.
really tiring.
now is much better than before? esp when i juz got in not long.
w0w.. imagine.. everyday work non-stop for whole freakin' month!
no off day for that fwe months.
and now, FINALLY have more time to rest BUT still, somemore esp offday's on public holiday, we can get back to work:) more more more $$$ lolxxx..
coz its double commission!!!

BUT.. life is not always so smooth!
gawd damnit! so many things happened since beginning of this year!
and its so so so hard f0r me to settle all those things?
but THANKGOODNESS i have my friends around me, support me, help me...
otherwise i think i wont be so cheerfull.

this yr is not a good yr for rabbit.
so i am one of them.
and seriously! fucking *suey* man!
esp this 2 months (laz month and this month)
now is juz beginning of this month but so many things happened..
makes me so so stress!! tension!! arghhh.....
lallalalallalalal...

my body is quite weak lately.
sick very often.. my gastrick is back, flu, fever, bla bla bla... even if i sit lil' long.. and when i stands up, i started to get dizzy. sometimes feel like fainting.. what the fuck is all this sign?!
arghh.. im started to worry...
i wanted to go for doc everytime all this happened but,, im scared. scared its something bad.. that i cant accept~ huhu..
and now, im having a hard time to sleep!
sometimes stays up till 5/6 AM only fall asleep?
goodness! and the nx day wakes up at 10/11am?
how am i to tahan man! seriously i dunno!
haih~

oh well, i think i better stop now, hopefully i can online everyday and will update my freakin' blog~ haha..
take care ppls..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home