Thursday, January 03, 2008

uh... everytime i wanted to update my blog, it'll either be no line or BZ+ TIRED! huhu
seriously been really really bz since i changed to X-cut~
no time for my old friends.
only bz with work work work~
everyday non stop.. plus OT somemore? uh... till i fell sick ! this is my 1st time ever i fall sick coz of work!
duh.... nvr try this b4.
no off day for me forr weeks/months? til TMR.. finally i can have a day off. hah.
been working so so so hard.. laz month's pay was quite satisfy for me. coz i work so hard.
i belive if i cont working in midv, i dun think i can get this pay YET. *wink*

uhmm.. i miss all my old friends a lot! thong, chin.... ... i miss u guys loads.. m waitin for u guys to come back, we go lepak together! club maybe? hahah..
coz i havent even step in club for months as well.. been really good lately! haha
only WORK is set in my mind.haha
even newe yr and xmas eve also ONLY YUM CHAR COUNTDOWN! hah.. but was fun tho juz y.char.

ouch.. dunno what to write ad.. can imagine how long i havent hav the time to update.
well, will update again.

take care ppl.
i miss u alllll loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home