Friday, September 21, 2007

ma NEWie hairstyle!!

yeah peeps!
ive changed my hairstyle to very VERY very V-E-R-Y S H O R T!!!
hahks!
i didnt know ive the guts to cut THIS short man!
imagine, my hair b4 this! to using clipper to cut it ofF!!!!

haha.. when fern/uchin saw me their reaction was the same...
"U CUT UR HAIR??"
i was like..."ya? why?"
they also ansed the same thing--"DUN LIE LAH! U TIED IT UP!"
when i turned over.... they were like "WTF!"
hahahah... both asked me at the diff time but same ques and same ans i heard from this 2 budak!
lolx

anyway here's pic of ma newie hair!::
yea, is her! HANGIE .. and me!
who else? c8 fern la!

oh yea, my side view of this hairstyle!

how how how?? ok or not? hahah...
some ppl prefer my old hairstyle but some say this..
what bout u ppl??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home