Friday, July 06, 2007

again, been a long time since i laz blog huh?
been realy bz with all sorta things lately.
with my CNG esp.
coz i wanna finish up the assign asap so i dun have to worry so much.lol.
now juz left another chapter and im DONE!*yay*
haha..
oh well, nth much lately.
too many thngs to blog though.

oh yea, some pics during make up today.haha
coz no models today for fern and i and since yesterday i draw her
so today her turn 2 draw me..
and this is it! lol.
opera me! ahhaha..
{"hua dan"}

imagine i walked down all the way to starbuck with this look! hahah
and those ppl were looking at me and laughing.
damn stupid.
fern dared me and she buy me starbuck.
hahaha..



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeee you look like a monyet!

so scary. :P

6:28 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger sharon said...

shiet!! damn funny ok!!! starbucks lagi!!! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAH!!

take long time to remove make up kah whole face red... :D

2:19 AM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

lol...
no lar. juz eye shadow only.
make up remover can remove everything already.hahaha..

8:49 PM, July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home