Sunday, May 27, 2007

yay!

woo..great weekend AGAIN for me! wahhaha
okay forever great weekend i know!
but this time really diff!!
woo..EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!! haha

sat cng class ends early ard 3sth
coz some of us have to go INTI college (subang)
to do make up + hair for those participants for orientation nite!
at 1st tot is like..aih~ another normal day..blabla.
i make up for 2 ppl. one guy one gurl
both also friendly. not bad larh.haha
i think i know most of those inti stu compared to others eh! ahhaha..
fern and i damn crazy~ lolx.

anyway...
the most important part was...
they've lucky draw. and we bot the ticket for rm3~
first few rounds lucky draw i got NTH =(
really sad ad~
then tot of chao-ing alr coz think no chance ad.
then left last 5 prizes.
3 grand prize then 2 normal ones.
haha
then the 2nd price skid won it! won PRINTER!
wa..all of us damn happy for him already
i damn sad ad.tot no chance ad~
sitting down there waiting to see who win the GRAND PRIZE.
then aaron came to me and ask whats my number?
i told him la--0527
then he was holding it for me..
when the mc announced
0.............
5.............
2.............
EVERYONE DAMN NERVOUS FOR ME AND SHOUTED 7 FOR ME..
and the MC looked at our place and say SEVEN
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa i damn stunt ad.
i damn damn blur ad that time><
i walked to the stage... but was so nervous til walked to the backstage..
everyone was laughing and cant find me coz i took quite sometime though
hahaha
stupid me! lolx.
okay.. juz happy that i got the GRANDPRIZE--digital camera! waaaaaaa...
damn happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
dunno how 2 express my feelings la by then
but i can comfirm that everyone damn envy me!!!! wahhaha
=p
syok giler!! lol.

oklah here's my pics ::

my new baby =p
ouch..
my "models"..
isnt she sweet?
fern n i =)
the dancers and i
the MR INTI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home