Saturday, September 01, 2007

some pics during my last day in academy!!!


thurs and fri... went to sg wang for that jasmine event AGAIN!
okay, as usual its superb BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
esp on thurs.. freakin' boreed! did only 2 customer~ huhu.
but fri was lil better. not as bored as thurs lah.
everytime i go sg for this event, i'll surely scare ppl as there's a shop there which have loadsaa things to fighten ppl. so the notty me, scare ppl. too bad no pics nor vid! shd have dun that! lolx.hmmm,,,
but i took out of the "spec" from that shop to take pic! haha..
the worker there and me like "so closE" that kind.
everytime hve something interesting/ new, sure intro to me and allow me to bring out of the shop and play! hahaha..
crazy! until academy stu dun trust me anymore! hahaha..bad bad bad~

aku dgn spec yg BESAR!

these are pics wth ma classmates ::
stef and i!
boon and i
sonia and i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home