Tuesday, December 05, 2006

oh gosh. been.... confuse+bz lately.
yest went down kl with mom. to sunway. to enrol me to a.c.a academy.
okay. im changing course!*yay* F.I.N.A.L.L.Y parents had allowed me to study what i wants to *wink*
wil b studying in sunway pyramid itself. in acutaboveacademy. study hair+make-up!! wiiitttt... so fregging hapieeeeee
after 2 years of my noisinessssss they finally allow. hah.
i memang wanna study this since laz time. but they insists me to take a cert 1st.
everytime during my sem break, i'll complain how tough it is the course and so wanna change to what i wan. but they wouldnt allow.
BUT NOT THIS TIME!! hahaha
happy happy happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yest after enrol, went shop ard... meet wit uchingan w/o contact with each other! wahaha.. so ngam!!
its a long day yest. damn tired. leg pain and all. arghhh``
im supposed to start study yest. BUT bcoz of some reason i changeed to nx month.
yayayayayayay!! im so hapyy! lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home