Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRDIE' DAY
ROGER!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
okay, i dont know if u STILL reads my blog not but tis is speacially for u!
=p ngek ngek
dont scold me for updating ur HANDSOME pic here~
huahuahau
hmmph``
knowing u for more than a year already. u're ma 1st ever GOOD FRIEND/CLOSE FRIEND in INTI since i 1st came~
then we started to play tennis together and all.
ure a.... "great" friend. hah.. okay... u're nice, caring, loving, IRRITATING, ANNYOYING, LAME, CHILDISH(haha, all the words with CAPITAL LETTERS is the TRUTH)
hmmph`` u're cocky,TOO! hahahah....

aiya... now ure nomore in inti. so bored!!! nobody to FIGHT with me ady~ sighs.hahah,,
neway great to know u!
hope u have a WONDEFOOL birthday this year
and my g0d bless u (amen) =p
HAVE FUN N ENJ0Y!!
good luck in everything.
miss me!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home