Monday, October 30, 2006

its already 5.20 AM!! and im stil awake! *arghh*
damn damn damn!
i cant sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually i slpet ard 9sth BUT for NO REASON i was awake ard 12 sth and i cant continue sleeping since then =( *sobss*
sis called also ard 9sth and i was freakin' blur! i tot it was juz a dream somemore geh! hahks.
i heard my phone ringing and i saw the number i knew it was sis so i quickly check the time! and i saw its 7sth AM!! i was like... SHIT! CALL ME AT THIS KINDA TIME AGAIN? (haha)
so i picked up ::
sis : hey mei!!!
me : uh hey...
sis : U SLEEPING AT THIS HR??
me : huh? what time oh now..
sis : (i think she's shocked) its ONLY 9PM!!!
me : (JUMPED UP AN CHECK THE TIME AGAIN) huh!! 9pm ONLY? omg...
sis : eh where is mom and dad??i called home but noone pick up (i was like huh? called me to ask where is mom and dad?? u sure u got the right person??)
me : i dont know laaa...
sis : oh nvm then.. (i dont remember what she say ady) blablabla.. BYE~
me : BYE....
now am kinda regret didnt really talk 2 her BUT i was DEAD sleepy la! muahaha,,
she alw call me at the WRONG TIMING ok! ish~
sometimes call me ard 7sth 8 AM due to the diff of times! argghhhh,,but i think she call me NOT for talking wit me also lar.hehe.. coz she asked me where is mom and dad!!

hmmph``
ma 1st paper is TOMORROW already!! so fast!!!!!!!!! but its actually VERY SLOW! (shit! what talking me!!)
arghh,, im freakin scare now!!
laz nite kanako msg-ed me to ask abt us his format(coz i took b4) and she reminds me finals is like 2 days away! oh im in dead shit now! *slap me*
and im like... taking things so easily? oh gosh~
my brain kept thinking bout HOLIDAYS!! hah... shit lar``
keep planing what to do and where to go when joey's here~
and YAY! mom is coming BUT only on the 5th and 6th we balik together~ hah..one day also she's happy la i think. coz that day she came also didnt manage to shop ... kaope like hell.haha.. she's comin late coz she's having a meeting on the 4th~ aiy0o..SHUD HV JUZ SKIP THE MEETING LA MOM! hah,, peduli what~ ish``

hmmph`` i miss u so so so so so so so so so much!!
havent meet u for a week already.. and after my finals is TWO MONTHS leh... sad sad sad!
two months ... haih~ BUT its stil better than u leave me for 3 months(ur ns!!) that was HORRIBLE ok! let u feel it now *hiakhiak*
so wanna meet u~ hopefully the 3 days b4 i go back can still meet ur pig face! =p
even juz for a min or two also i dont mind. juz wanna MEET U, SEE U, FEEL U.........!!!!!
haih~ sad la me!
cant imagine ma day after i leave to US!
dont know i'll sob for how long.. dont know how to get use to it. US is NO MORE nilai. Nilai at least its juz 2 hrs for u to reach.. US? hah... forget bout it! hmmph``
u've been travel up and down juz 2 meet me. but,, not anymore when im in us! ='(
juz hope everything'll be fine larh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the long-(AND LONGEEERRR)-distance-relationship world! :)
as they say, may you phone bills explode! :D
jus kidding la of course.
don't worry, everything will be fine.. suely you both wl make it thru together one.
hugs.

8:27 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

wahha..yeah my relationship is getting LONGER AND LONGER~ lolx..
*fingercross* everything wil goes on smoothly~=)
thx .. hehe

9:22 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home