Friday, September 29, 2006

mom called up yesterday~ asked me to go home cause 2nd aunt(from thailand) came back~=( so sad i cant. bc0z monday ive test. AND ive went back like 2 weekends non-stop. IF i go back again i think daddy wil hold a knife waiting for me in front of the d0oR =p *lolx* ( i know he wont but, i remebered he tol me the laz weekend i went back -- MEI, SO... EXAM SOON HUH?U BETTER STUDY HARD ADY K. DONT COME BACK TIL UR SEM BREAK ALR OK?--) SO sad but.. haha its for ma own good though. well, the sad thing is i cant meet my aunt. even my big aunt from terengganu aso came down! sh0oT.. i missed this gathering!! a r g h!!!

yesterday he came =) spent his time with me. thx dear! it may be bored for u(sorry!!) coz inilah NILAI! huahuahua... NO SHOPPING COMPLEX, NO NICE PLACES TO GO without car! huhu..so sad~ but stil, u alw come and find me no matter how far, how tired is the journey u juz dun give a shit. mmmmm,, thx thx thx alot! sometimes, i dont deny im juz so naughty and alw find fault wit u.. *opss* hehe,, but, u stil give me ways.. wakes me up~ support me, cheer me up when am s0 dull. mmmm.. realy appreciate everything u gave me. and thanks for that cute teddy note-pad? haha,, so shocked when u gave me! haha,, i guess this is ur 1st time buying things for gals w/o any reason huuh? *m u a c k z*

uhm,,past tuesday, thong came over ma room and we watched snakes on a plane together. 0kay~ that was FUNNY & SCARY!
i cant stop shouting! laughing! when i shout, th0ng'll juz start shouthing together with me! then blame me for shouting! muahahahaha,,, aiy0o0o0o.... dont know if xian and the gal nx door can hear or not. but noone comes over and ask us to shut up! buahaha. *p h e w*
hmmm, not bad show i shud say. very interesting, scary!, and funny at times.
i tot i 'll have a bad dreams abt snakes that nite but THANKGOODNESS i didnt! hhe.

dont know why im not feeling real well since yest. laz nite had massive headache and lil' feverish~ so slept damn early. think ard 10sth 11 im alr asleep. this mornin woke up ard 10sth. HmmMmmmM.. no appetite aso. juz now had nestum and biscuit BUT i didnt finish my nestum! gosh~ hopefully i can cont like that also la actually so i can D.I.E.T! muaahaha,,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home