Friday, September 22, 2006

juz came back from KLIA wit thong and han. Acc thong to send her cousin(Ying Yee) off to UK =[
mmm, and my cousin sis asked me to buy watch for joey for his bday pressie. but the watch shop closed down ad.(bankrup!) lolx--P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C!!
so tmr when i balik kaybee baru go "swee cheong" find nice one for him larh.heh..
waaa,, i suddenly have like 250 eh! cousin sis gave me rm200 for my pressie, then 50 bucks is she owe me 20(and keep the change) *wink wink* hehe
happie nyer! keke.
aih~ been kinda streesfull la lately!
studies, OKOK lar. art was FUN! esp the studio part! but THEORY is BORED!! while the lec is talking, kanako can even fall asleep! imagine that! lolx!
hmmm,, as for tennis club.. we're supposed to have a trip 2 cameron!! BUT, suddenly that farking intima ppl changed to LEADERSHIPCAMP(LTC) to nx week instead of nx nx week! makes us no bus! blardie hell betul!!
now looking for transport. if go by car, its way too expensive! toll an petrol and its FAR .. pity driver aso~
now pening kepala... where on earth i wanna find bus. called bus company but its RM1500!! freakin' expensivE!!!!! somemore have to provide place for that driver to stay wor. walao!
headache headache! *smackhead*
btw, m goin back tmr! yay! can eat mom's BAK KUT TEH & HENG HUA MEE!!!!! wiitt! miss it so much! =)
cant wait to go back tmr!dunno why i juz feel like going back so much! i miss everythig at home but here, i have FRIENDS... lately i felt lonely whenever am back to ma room. felt so sad. felt very.... very very bad when i turn off my light. aih~ juz hope all this farking feelings can juz go off asap! un bug me anymore! i wan back my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home