Wednesday, November 08, 2006

woot....
am back in kaybee now~ reached here laz nite.
that fucking flight delayed from 8.20--> 9.35pm THEN from 9.35 --> 10.30pm
arghhh... "
kek si" me..
my 5 days after exam shopping was NOT BAD. hmmm,,
went midv, one u n sg wang.
million thanks to ren! fetched me here and there and letting me stay in hs placee =)
thx a lot ya.
went to the curve.. did tattoo on ma ankle.
then damien ren n joey dareed me to do on ma face(any part) and they'll pay.
so i did.. coz i cannot tahan ppl dare me most! hahks.
walk walk ard..then there's a lady with her husband saw then
she : hey, see.. she did tattoo on her face!!
him: oh.. really? cool.
lolx..its so so so so OBVIOUS tht i did a F.A.K.E. ones.. haha

*update for sis*
juz came back from dinner with dad side relatives.
one of my cousin bro came back fromKL. so went for dinner tgt.
then my nices were all there. noisy yet hell cute!!
played剪刀,石头,布with one of them..

*our conversation was in hokkien*
me:wei!! u cheat!! u come out stone eh!!
she:no eh! i come out "jiao"(bird) eh!!!
then so happened joey was there .. he stared at me and we both laughed like hell!!
lolxx...
its funny when she kept repeating " wa chut JIAO eh!!!" (HAHAHA)
she laugh, we laughed but 3 of us laughing at the diff kinda things! lolx..
bangang!!

that youngest one is now damn damn damn rude!!
but then stil so cute !!
when we say what is ur name?? she's ans :
My name is xuan xuan.
this one very very fierce!!


on ma face~ma tattoo... how wi wish its REAL!
joey'sthe one played game with me =p
eldest~the youngest!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weee.. the tattoo looks cool la! i wonder how much it hurts to get a real one. small one wil do. hehehe...

the first pic of u looks sO much like ur sis..and the kids are SO CUTE! heh :)

shaz here..

3:10 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

yeahhh kinda scare but so wanna get one REAL tattoo!!
hah... I LOOK LIKE MY SIS?
goshhh,,
so much diff lar..
she's so darn pretty while me? (HA.HA.HA) keke
yeahhh ma nices is CUTE!!!!!!!!! ehhehe,,,
eh eh.. u study hard for ur STPM k!! haha..

9:42 PM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home