Wednesday, December 20, 2006

brought joey to buy his NEWIE back-to-school stuffs. hah. havent have this kinda feelings for so long ad. i mean like... must rush homework(NEWSPAPER CUTTING!!!) hah. somemore is 50 newspaper cutting . that rerminds me of laz time where i alw take back those old ones and juz paste it back and juz copy the same thing..(that is IF that teacher didnt mark ON the newspaper) haha. so damn funny la. have to find vocab and find 3-5 sentences... huhu. sad .
uh, anyway his FINALLY can wear LONG PANTS AD!!! haha, time flies!! uh-uh.
okay the main point. we went to changgihhhhhh to buy. so i was finding bigger size pants for him when he went to the fitting room and try.
then there's this pakcik was waiting for his son/grandson la nx door.
he : anok mung ko hok dok dale tu?
me : (fcking staring at him and shook my head ) dok la.. adik lah!
he : oh, ingatkan ANOK.. besar deh dio.. umur brapo?
me : dok lah. ADIK LA ADIK!!!( !@#$R%^&*&^%$#@) tahun depan ting. 4
he : olorh. baru ting. 4? kito ingatkan ting. 6!!
me : (smile and walked away)

damn damn dman tulan! shebaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ask me if he's my SON!? wtf?! do i look that old!? mahai!
somemore my brother so damn SKINNY AND LOOKED SO ALIKE SMALL KIDDO n he actually say my bro is 18/19?! goshhhh.. manalah matu kau tu pakcik! hmmph```
came back i told my dad abt it n he was laughing at me like hell! *arghh*
geram geram! sighssssssss.. hah.
but then changggiihhh's pants not nice wan. like aladin only! hahaha..

hmmph` neway need to fucking thx ganyewchin for INFLUENCE me to scold CIBENG! hahaha.. ma-de. i keep scolding this only nowadays! if i TERsay infront of my parents im DEAD! kuakuakuak.
but then damn nice to say. hah.. cant stop myself from saying this!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hah..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch your mouth lah. :P

damn hilarious wei. anok... ka ka ka ka ka.. so funny can die dot com.

you know la those pakcik siao siao one. maybe he's buta eh. lol.

i'm leaving on saturday but will ring you before flying off. coming back on 27th.

so damn cold wei here

11:56 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

happy la u, can go find ur SWEETHEART! babi.. haha.
thx to me! lolx.

seriously i think tht pakcik is BLIND eh! huhu. sad for him laa. haha,,

call me soon then. hugs.

10:13 AM, December 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home