Thursday, August 03, 2006

WE used to be CLOSE.
WE USED to
hang ard together, talk A LOT together, gossips, share our daily lifes together. BUT , everything seemed upsidedown now! WHY? cant u talk 2 me? speak 2 me? if there's anything u REALLY REALLY unhappy bout me, SPEAK OUT TO ME .. do u know im freakin' suffering NOW? finals is juz ard the corner... its hard for me to concentrate on ma' studies lately. if u really unhappy wit anything, PLEASE talk 2 me.. PLEASE. im begging u ~ u used to speak out to me but not now, W.H.Y? i know, u have ur own friends, but.... WE ARE OLD FRIENDS! if u really stil treasure our friendship, come to me n talk 2 me.. im really suffering .. very upset if u keep on like that. its like... u act nth but ure showing me that u unhappy wit me! *ouchh* my heart hurts a lot u know~
please please please dun treat me like that anymore!
maybe u just dont know the feelings. and i belive u dont wanna try it as well.
i know, even if i ask u "WHY", u'll SURELY ans "NOTHNG"... i know u well!
already how many years of friendship.. u wan it to be END juz like that in a blink of an eye? i really dun wan. ive been cryin for days. I REPEAT DAYS
haih~ maybe im juz not a good friend.... maybe u juz dun need me anymore? i dont know. juz hope u can come to me n talk 2 me`` P.L.E.A.S.E.
i wan us to be as GOOD,as CLOSE, as b4. NOT LIKE NOW~!!
HOPE EVERYTHIN'L BE FINE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everythin will be fine...

2:51 AM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home